Don't you just hate it when...
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:39 Quote
matt0401 wrote:
GoHuckIt wrote:
Also Dont YOu Hate It When Your Biking
With A Friend In Town
And Every 5 Minutes Your Friends Like Lets Stop HEre I Need Food
One Time My Friend Even Stopped And Bought A Video Game

thats nothing, my friend and i were riding street and stopped for a break, i went inside wal-mart to use the facilities and when i came out he was doing paperwork for a new car he bought (no lie) even ask -m-p-. craziest day ever, btw the car was a 06 chev malibou

lmao i remember that day, lol car started making mad noises after john went 80kph off railroad tracks...good times

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:40 Quote
-M--P- wrote:
matt0401 wrote:
GoHuckIt wrote:
Also Dont YOu Hate It When Your Biking
With A Friend In Town
And Every 5 Minutes Your Friends Like Lets Stop HEre I Need Food
One Time My Friend Even Stopped And Bought A Video Game

thats nothing, my friend and i were riding street and stopped for a break, i went inside wal-mart to use the facilities and when i came out he was doing paperwork for a new car he bought (no lie) even ask -m-p-. craziest day ever, btw the car was a 06 chev malibou

lmao i remember that day, lol car started making mad noises after john went 80kph off railroad tracks...good times
Lol No Offence But Thats Efin Funny

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:41 Quote
the guy you want to ride with always f*ckes up some how,popped tire,family shit,grounded for failing science

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:42 Quote
along the same kind of lines, i bought a brand new bike, and im super stoked on it. then all my friends find every single bad thing about it and point them out and say my brand new bike that i layed down 2000+ dollars for sucks. "you're brakes squeek, you're bike effing sucks loser. whyd you buy that piece of ****" it makes me sad. especially when my bike is nicer then theirs... "your brakes squeek" seriously..

but posers that get their parents to buy them everything when you work your arse off to buy/fix the bikes you ride is annoying. especially when they can't ride worth half a penny in a pool full of poop.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:44 Quote
dont you just hate it when your friend starts whining that he feels sick when you just went out to start riding!

oh ya shitty,mine was more of a shot at somebody,but thats cool
edit-or when a bunch of people bitch about it to strangers later

O+ FL
One Time I Was riding with A Friend My Gears Stopped Working So I Walked It To My LBS
Then 10 MinutesAfter I Left MY Tire Popped So My Friend Was A Little Angry That Day
But It Sucks My Friend that I Ride With Has BAseBAll Every Sunday So He Cant Go With Me anymore Confused

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
GoHuckIt wrote:
One Time I Was riding with A Friend My Gears Stopped Working So I Walked It To My LBS
Then 10 MinutesAfter I Left MY Tire Popped So My Friend Was A Little Angry That Day
But It Sucks My Friend that I Ride With Has BAseBAll Every Sunday So He Cant Go With Me anymore Confused
baseball sucks lol

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
neriahlikestobike wrote:
GoHuckIt wrote:
baseball sucks lol
yes it does

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
the guy you want to ride with always f*ckes up some how,popped tire,family shit,grounded for failing science

lol i wonder who that is? im guessing jeef. lol, soon man this saturday.

xt-shreder wrote:
oh ya shitty,mine was more of a shot at somebody,but thats cool
edit-or when a bunch of people bitch about it to strangers later
yeah i was kind of aiming at someone too, but he doesnt even use the forum

O+ FL
neriahlikestobike wrote:
GoHuckIt wrote:
baseball sucks lol
^^ Totally Agree
You Hit Balls
You Catch Balls
You Chase Balls
You Throw Balls

O+
i used to play baseball but biking is wayy better than that gay shit

haha i hate it when i go to a bike store, ask them if they have a certain bike in stock, they say no, and then try to selll me comething.. complety different.. cuase i don't need what i asked for. i got money.. ill spend it how i wannaSmile

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:47 Quote
-M--P- wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:

lol i wonder who that is? im guessing jeef. lol, soon man this saturday.
jeef doesnt even have school so how could he fail science

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011761
Mobile Version of Website