Rachael and Gee Atherton world champions

PB Forum :: Downhill
Rachael and Gee Atherton world champions
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
konakid22 wrote:
timbercombe wrote:
konakid22 wrote:
does anyone know when they had the races in the usa? at what time. or havent the showed them on freecaster yet.
They've showed them on freecaster mens DH bout 6 hours ago, 4X finished bout 15mins ago. you can see rachel athertons run on youtube, couldn't find much more as of yet.
shiit. so i missed it all togeather. when are they going to have just the runs of like the top 3 or 4. cus last race they did that.
I'm not sure, during the 4X they said Gee's run was now up on their website but can't find it at the moment?

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
Also look on MTB Cut TV , they have good vidoes of the races

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
[Quoten]millster wrote:
[Quote="apioqm"
Yeah, he was crazy for thinking he was gonna make that turn...

Did anyone see the guy eat it at 64km/h and get up to finish the race?[/Quote]

i dont think he meant to go so far off the jump, cos he landed well down from wher everyone else was. and he wouldve been well more than 4 seconds up like you sed before. he was 9 seconds up before the last split.

dont think it was the turn that caught him out, it was the camber on like the grassy bit that they were going over.

and yeah seen that guy go over, an aussie i think, he done well to carry on. ther was some big crashes earlier on aswel. i watched all 3 hours of it lol womens an all. [/Quoten]#

yeah i saw that. bryn atkinson, no armour or nothing 0.0

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
the internet doesnt show the webcast in the usa because its against regulations of something

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
angus05 wrote:
i cant believe the luck sam hill had. 10 sseconds ahead and on final turn he washed out. he lost 15 seconds or something and still came 3rd. he would have destroyed the rest of the field if it werent for that. unlucky

That was similar to Greg Minaar's run last year. He crashed and broke his shoulder on his run ad came 4th (In the wet). He would have won it if he hadnt crashed...

FL
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
Man, Graves had such bad luck the last 2 years. Remember his flat in the final race last year? I want to find a post interview.

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 4:20 Quote
I wonder if any other brother & sister have ever been World Champions in cycling in the same year? Or any sport for that matter.

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 9:18 Quote
yeh i dont think htats happend before very good point (something 2 bring up with guiness maybe)

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 at 4:12 Quote
Video of Gees run, so awe-inspiring. Watch his back wheel on some of those corners, roosting a drop corner at god-knows what speed!!!

FL
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 11:44 Quote
millster wrote:
the mens is just starting now. if your on the internet go to www.freecaster.com and watch it all live!

how can u watch it live when u have just told every1 the results, that means it happened :/

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 12:12 Quote
extremedhracer wrote:
millster wrote:
the mens is just starting now. if your on the internet go to www.freecaster.com and watch it all live!

how can u watch it live when u have just told every1 the results, that means it happened :/

'cos I edited my first post once all the runs had been done. thought this thread died ages ago Madder

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 13:20 Quote
Sam is fast, but he isn't consistent (as the crash shows)

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014401
Mobile Version of Website