Braded steel brake hose...

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Braded steel brake hose...
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 10:03 Quote
marquis wrote:
some people like goodridge some dont,i hate the stuff and unless i wrecked regular hosing a lot then i would change but otherwise i like the stock stuff.
Being near invincible isn't their only purpose, they are also lighter than a normal cable and higher volume, therefore give you more power. But Avid say you shouldn't use these on their brakes because it ruins the modulation.

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 10:11 Quote
mr-pirate wrote:
marquis wrote:
some people like goodridge some dont,i hate the stuff and unless i wrecked regular hosing a lot then i would change but otherwise i like the stock stuff.
Being near invincible isn't their only purpose, they are also lighter than a normal cable and higher volume, therefore give you more power. But Avid say you shouldn't use these on their brakes because it ruins the modulation.

wtf, no one told me that, I already got it, and was going to put it on today.

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 10:14 Quote
Don't worry, it makes your brake feel better, you just get a more positive pad contact.

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 10:22 Quote
mr-pirate wrote:
Don't worry, it makes your brake feel better, you just get a more positive pad contact.

Ok, ima put everything together right now.

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 15:49 Quote
spoiledgoods wrote:
knobzy wrote:
lyndon7 wrote:
When I wanted longer cables, I got Goodridge. Never looked back since.

i would have to say the same.. ALL my brakes i will ever own, will never see a ride without goodridge.

I had a pair of Magura Louise FR brakes with goodridge lines.
Ran them for 2.5 years, bled once.
Sickest setup ever, loved those lines.
Go with Goodridge man!

How much were they? Do they make them for Hydraulic?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017616
Mobile Version of Website