Powered by Outside

Interbike 2008 - What you like to see coverage on?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Interbike 2008 - What you like to see coverage on?
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 11:34 Quote
e13 and their latest update on the Staccato 8/16/mag pedals.

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
northwestdhdad wrote:
I cannot let this one slip by- Anything Dakine! The new shorts, the new packs...........And of course any cool Freelap developments! Wink wink!

Yes! Dakine, I love their bags.

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
Coverage of the latest 4x and Slopestyle Rigs

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 12:07 Quote
Make Spoiledgoods chase Andrew Shandro with a helmet cam on the demo days..........show us the legend!!! Salute

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 12:09 Quote
corie's mom and the lady's please.Salute

O+
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 12:18 Quote
nfiorito wrote:
brule wrote:
These are all great suggestions, I'm looking for real specifics too. LIke I really want to check out the Banshee Legend, because it's new for them and their Columbian rider killed it at Crankworx on this bike-look out for him.

For sure! I've been following the development, testing, and reports on the Legend for a long time now on the Banshee Blog. Marcelo, their rider, has been ripping it up everywhere but North America. It's nice to see he's now breaking through here as well. Plus, the Banshee guys are awesome!
yup do as much as you can on the banshee legend PLEASE, also cover all of the non mainstreams stuff, like small companiesthat you wont find out about anywhere else, also see if you can find the Quamen DH bike,

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 12:30 Quote
see if you can dig anything up on the new santacruz v-8!

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 12:42 Quote
northwestdhdad wrote:
Make Spoiledgoods chase Andrew Shandro with a helmet cam on the demo days..........show us the legend!!! Salute

You think i can follow him?
Jeeze Louise.

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 12:42 Quote
spoiledgoods wrote:
northwestdhdad wrote:

You think i can follow him?
Jeeze Louise.

Start training Jordan!

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 20:38 Quote
Anything on the big bike rack for cars front would be a like melted chocolate on a naked Scarlett Johanson look a like..........what about affordable timers (for those of us that can't afford Freelap) to train with?

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 20:42 Quote
northwestdhdad wrote:
Anything on the big bike rack for cars front would be a like melted chocolate on a naked Scarlett Johanson look a like..........what about affordable timers (for those of us that can't afford Freelap) to train with?

Edited for the kiddies.

Mod
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 20:48 Quote
northwestdhdad wrote:

Check out the DMC Moto Timer. It's pretty neat. I leave mine on all the time, wether I'm doing xc or dh, and play with it lots. It's not Freelap but it's a whole lot cheaper!

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 21:16 Quote
kakah wrote:
northwestdhdad wrote:

Check out the DMC Moto Timer. It's pretty neat. I leave mine on all the time, wether I'm doing xc or dh, and play with it lots. It's not Freelap but it's a whole lot cheaper!

Suh-WEET! Thanks KaKah!

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 9:41 Quote
Id like to see the eastern 26 stuff theres not many pics of it or videos and stritline there components this year are awsome can wait till next

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 9:51 Quote
Try and get some dirt on the 2010 Glory. Try your hardest, nag Giant till they show you it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018054
Mobile Version of Website