Powered by Outside

Please help me buy my first fully

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Please help me buy my first fully
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
thats another bike i was looking at, if i can find a good deal on one. so right now its

08 norco six three
kona coiler
giant reign x2

O+
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 16:19 Quote
csuderman wrote:
thats another bike i was looking at, if i can find a good deal on one. so right now its

08 norco six three
kona coiler
giant reign x2
def. a six 3. they got great reviews on hear a little while ago. look under past news at the bottom of the home page and there is a huge review on the six 1.

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
yeah i remember seeing that. do you think they ride the same way? like the six three and one have the same frame right? its just different components i think

O+
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 16:24 Quote
csuderman wrote:
yeah i remember seeing that. do you think they ride the same way? like the six three and one have the same frame right? its just different components i think
yeah exactly the same frame just dif parts. this is prolly the only norco i like too. it looks sick cause its not too much travel, but not to little either. and correct me if im wrong but norco uses FSR like spesh

O+
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 17:55 Quote
pake wrote:
csuderman wrote:
yeah exactly the same frame just dif parts. this is prolly the only norco i like too. it looks sick cause its not too much travel, but not to little either. and correct me if im wrong but norco uses FSR like spesh
yup, bought to use the fsr patent, they just cant advertize it in the usa

O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
The biggest difference between the six 1, and the other 2 six's is that the Six 1 has 1 inch more travel in the front, so therefore a slacker headangle.

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 15:40 Quote
dude get a coiler, it changes from 6 to 7.4 inches

O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 16:56 Quote
gooieshred wrote:
dude get a coiler, it changes from 6 to 7.4 inches

coilair

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 17:02 Quote
07 six 2 there 30 pounds and the new ones are 34 38 pounds

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
greenmachinedude wrote:
07 six 2 there 30 pounds and the new ones are 34 38 pounds

yeah it says a new medium(which it is) weighs 39 pounds, how come it went up so much in weight?

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
dude i too want a FR bike but its winnipeg man look into the giant reign x2 at woodcock it goes for 2g's its decent spec im getting the norco empire 5 with fox dhx air 5.0 and a van 36 rc2 do its decent spec too but the reign x2 would be your best bet

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 19:30 Quote
vegas- wrote:
dude i too want a FR bike but its winnipeg man look into the giant reign x2 at woodcock it goes for 2g's its decent spec im getting the norco empire 5 with fox dhx air 5.0 and a van 36 rc2 do its decent spec too but the reign x2 would be your best bet

yeah i know the reigns are good but thats twice as much as i was gonna pay for the 08 six three

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 19:31 Quote
csuderman wrote:
vegas- wrote:

yeah i know the reigns are good but thats twice as much as i was gonna pay for the 08 six three
are you talking about the 2008 green six in shilo for like 1500? thats a decent bike if i wouldent have goent my kona it would have been gone by now lol

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
vegas- wrote:
csuderman wrote:
vegas- wrote:

are you talking about the 2008 green six in shilo for like 1500? thats a decent bike if i wouldent have goent my kona it would have been gone by now lol

yeah thats it haha, price drop and im gonna pick it up i think Big Grin

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
csuderman wrote:
vegas- wrote:
csuderman wrote:

yeah thats it haha, price drop and im gonna pick it up i think Big Grin
do it seriously so you still have that blue shred?
sadly we have to pack up our bikes the winter started today =(

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014567
Mobile Version of Website