Powered by Outside

Marzochi Or Rockshox?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Marzochi Or Rockshox?
Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 12:34 Quote
streetstyle wrote:
Everything has problems, you can't judge and entire company because of one thing. How has the 888 and 66 failed? The 888 had major issues at the start of the year, but they are fixed now.

lol your like one of them flaming bible bashers that knocks on the door.

all you have ridden is marzocchi,like i said you have no opinion.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 12:37 Quote
marquis wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
Everything has problems, you can't judge and entire company because of one thing. How has the 888 and 66 failed? The 888 had major issues at the start of the year, but they are fixed now.

How do you know? You live on the other side of the ocean, you don't know shit all about what I have ridden. I've ridden a totem, domain, and a tora.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
streetstyle wrote:
marquis wrote:
streetstyle wrote:

How do you know? You live on the other side of the ocean, you don't know shit all about what I have ridden. I've ridden a totem, domain, and a tora.

unless you own them you have no opinion,none narda zip capish zero.

also your opinion would be flawwed you take no time to look at actual facts,as proven in your write up of marzocchi.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 12:41 Quote
For me, it depends.

On my SX, I have a pair of '05 66 rc's. Iv been using them since mid '06 and they have only ever had one service. Admittably, they are heavy, and there are stiffer forks out there that offer the same stroke these days, but hey. In my opinion they are the best feeling long travel single crown fork.

On my Iron, I have a pair of Argyle 409's. With in 2 days use (when I say use, I mean riding on the road, back from work) The air cartridge blew, causing a bit of trouble... Since then, the innards have been replaced and they feel awesome. They are really tuneable, stiff, and weigh nothing.

So, its what ever you lot make of it really...

Hope this helps

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 12:41 Quote
marquis wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
marquis wrote:

also your opinion would be flawwed you take no time to look at actual facts,as proven in your write up of marzocchi.
I owned the tora.
Funny, I thought you were done talking to me? Huh, what happened there? Can't keep to your word?

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
streetstyle wrote:
marquis wrote:
streetstyle wrote:

I owned the tora.
Funny, I thought you were done talking to me? Huh, what happened there? Can't keep to your word?

hey i admit when im wrong fella,more than your willing too never mind eh.

still a crap write up though so still your opinion is worth nothing.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 12:45 Quote
marquis wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
marquis wrote:

I owned the tora.

WTF are you talking about? You say I don't admit when I'm wrong? What am I wrong about?

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 12:46 Quote
streetstyle wrote:
marquis wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
I owned the tora.

WTF are you talking about? You say I don't admit when I'm wrong? What am I wrong about?

your write up,are you always this dumb.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 12:48 Quote
marquis wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
marquis wrote:

How is it wrong? Are you incapable of answering a question? You haven't answered one yet.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 19:11 Quote
streetstyle wrote:
marquis wrote:
streetstyle wrote:

How is it wrong? Are you incapable of answering a question? You haven't answered one yet.
you guys know what.I have ridden the DH version of both(putting in my side hope it heps the RS supporter) and personaly i way prefered the Boxxer over the 888 and you know what so have all the pros it all 1.boxxer 2.40's......and in last 888's for a reason

RS FTW

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 6:19 Quote
marquis wrote:
guitarhero13 wrote:
marquis wrote:

lol
Because my bike is under warranty and I dont want to buy a Fox, so Rock Shox is giving me a new Totem

was your totem oem on your demo 7.
Ya

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 6:48 Quote
guitarhero13 wrote:
marquis wrote:
guitarhero13 wrote:

Because my bike is under warranty and I dont want to buy a Fox, so Rock Shox is giving me a new Totem

was your totem oem on your demo 7.
Ya

ah with the oem there were problems,but according to the grape vine they are sorted now.

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 6:53 Quote
rockshox.
or even better fox!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013320
Mobile Version of Website