Powered by Outside

No Handers

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:

good for you, what does that have to do with anthing
good one buddy, i was replying to a couple of the questions of, if i ride right foot forward which hand should i take off.

why dont you, instead of worrying about, "if i ride right foot forward which hand should i take off" you go ride off a jump and take your hands off and see if you land it
that didnt make any sense. Maybe you should use a period in between sentences

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 20:53 Quote
That didn't make any sence either. Im tired of people arguing in threads. just stop.

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 20:57 Quote
haha and look at xtremeriders statusbar thing too

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 21:01 Quote
haha i was just gonna say that.

xtremerider youre retarded

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 21:14 Quote
i keep my legs together and kinda slide/ lean back till i feel my thighs hit the fattest part of my seat than just throw it off and commit its really not to scary but i did just learn em like 2 weeks ago.
i had tucks goin yesterday but i was a pussy and lost my confidence. i was just kinda bringing my bars about halfway up my thighs and tossing them into me than taking my hands off. it was working but i felt my bike shift verrry slightly everytime. i just didnt have great arm extension with them. any tips for tucks and clear pictures to help give me an idea would help.

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 22:03 Quote
brodiebrat92 wrote:

man i got so much shit from people just using that against me Confused so i finnaly decided to change it lol some of you people take things to seriously, sit back and relax once in awhile

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 22:07 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
brodiebrat92 wrote:

man i got so much shit from people just using that against me Confused so i finnaly decided to change it lol some of you people take things to seriously, sit back and relax once in awhile

What you got beef? i dont f*cking take things to seriously, you take it to seriously

ahaha im kidding i was pointing it out because i thought it was ironic

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 6:23 Quote
i can almost get them now but when i go to grab for the landing i always grab my brake (USUALY FRONT) any suggestions besides taking off the front brake?

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 7:11 Quote
Best advice let go then grab your bike again

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 9:22 Quote
SavageMountainAnimal wrote:
I have a question. If you are right handed, and ride right foot forward. What hand should you try taking off first for a one-hander? The left or the right?Very confused

i just tried both and it just worked with one hand straight away but not the other. its the same with one footers, try both n see what happens.

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 9:30 Quote
I just started trying no handers the other day:

photo

They seem a little sketchy right now,i need to work on getting the tuck down pat.

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 11:21 Quote
amittrider wrote:
but when i come down i open my hand to catch the bar and i always land on the front brake lever and stop imeditly after i land on my front wheel.

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 22:49 Quote
Scottkona wrote:
amittrider wrote:
but when i come down i open my hand to catch the bar and i always land on the front brake lever and stop imeditly after i land on my front wheel.

Take off your front brake

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 9:54 Quote
Tuck no handers look shit.

Old Skool jobbies are where its at.

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 10:09 Quote
if ya doing tuck no handers then ya need to firmly place ya bars into your stomach/hips and keep the pressure on your pedals to stop the bike from moving, then just throw your hands off.lol
photo

photo

hope it helps.tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027258
Mobile Version of Website