Powered by Outside

The Official Blue Mountain Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - East
The Official Blue Mountain Thread
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 7:26 Quote
So as of 8:40 this morning all the trails are closed AGAIN due to the rain. I have been staying online all morning to see if they are going to update the conditions but nothing yet.
Man this sucks that it had to rain like crazy on the last weekend. I was really looking forward to getting that last Blue ride of the season in. Unless the site changes really soon, see you all next season!

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 9:16 Quote
beer-breath wrote:
So as of 8:40 this morning all the trails are closed AGAIN due to the rain. I have been staying online all morning to see if they are going to update the conditions but nothing yet.
Man this sucks that it had to rain like crazy on the last weekend. I was really looking forward to getting that last Blue ride of the season in. Unless the site changes really soon, see you all next season!
im glad i went friday and everything was open.Was up sat and sunday to.Autobahn was good.my fiance and i were the first on it when they finnally opened it and it was a little greasy in spots but after another hour it was fine from being ridden so much

FL
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 10:43 Quote
oh thats awsome!! I basicly got the last ride of the year b/c me and my buddy dave were let through and went up with the medics! it was awsome! well that sucks it was closed today, but cant wait till next season!

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 18:41 Quote
commencalrider69 wrote:
oh thats awsome!! I basicly got the last ride of the year b/c me and my buddy dave were let through and went up with the medics! it was awsome! well that sucks it was closed today, but cant wait till next season!

lucky I was just about to ride into the line when they said no more. I saw newmarket rider and friends from the old forum up there and a few other people. I had a blast both days just shredding Autobahan and Showcase. They should have a chainless race on one of the trailsWink ... I have lots of practice at it

FL
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 18:32 Quote
commencalrider69 wrote:

I was on the last chair with my buddy some kid and 3 of my patroler buddies

FL
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 6:46 Quote
renegade wrote:
^ indeed taylor
me
taylor
kid on a kona stinky
MJ
joey
final lift up blue we got off and the shut it down like 10 seconds after. a little part of me died inside then haha

maybe they did one more run after me?:S cuzz i went up with 3 patrollers all taliing about theyre drunk stories at whistler. There was prolly another lift after me then, but idk idc. all i know is blue is closedFrown i think a little peice of me died inside alsoFrown ahha

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 7:13 Quote
i think a little piece of all of died the last ride of the season....at least untill it opens again next may .

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 at 15:34 Quote
until next MAY!!!Madder SNOWBOARD SEASON!!

FL
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 12:44 Quote
yeaaa yeaaaaaa! cant wait man.
anyone goin in any of the comps?
ill be in the frozen rail jam, rockstar rail jam, and Peanut Butter and rail jam!
lemme know if ur in!

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 23:07 Quote
Anybody else going threw blue mountain withdrawl yet !

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 5:26 Quote
yea I so badly wanna go rip especially cause there's no other DH in ontario

Posted: Oct 26, 2007 at 18:06 Quote
samnation wrote:

pfft.. shut up and ride your coiler at inflowWink Rolleyes

I have to admit I already miss ripping as fast as possible down Autobahan and Showcase without a chain and just flowing every single berm

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 7:19 Quote
jondurham wrote:
samnation wrote:

pfft.. shut up and ride your coiler at inflowWink Rolleyes

I have to admit I already miss ripping as fast as possible down Autobahan and Showcase without a chain and just flowing every single berm

i got 2 jobs now so hopefully i can make enough to save for school and have 2 bikes

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 7:26 Quote
i was talking to some guy who owns a bike shop and goes to blue mountain alot (i think he worked their or something before)and he said that next spring their bringing in the people who build the stuff at wistler and all the big places like that and going to make safer and funner drops and jumps

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 7:40 Quote
everyone talks about blue mountian,sounds really sweet and i want to go pretty bad, but i also want to go to calabogie peaks, they have a wicked bike park all summer, closed now for sure but i really would like to go. some friends went and they said it was awsome. (both are like an hour and a half from my house, just in diff directions). i hope to get to blue next year, exept i cant use my bike, id have to rent one.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023737
Mobile Version of Website