Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 15:13 Quote
Go SNOWMOBILING!!!!!!!

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 15:15 Quote
be thankful. that shit never happens here

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 21:44 Quote
hdfreerider wrote:
DylanSpeers15 wrote:
hdfreerider wrote:

As long as they don't run infront of you while you're trying to ride, like deer.
that happened to u , that would of been so funny

I've had a deer jump across a trail I was riding down, that one was close.
I've seen a guy come off a drop with a deer standing in the landing.. deer took off when it heard him comimg, but instead of running away from the trail it was running down the trail. We could hear the rider swearing at the deer from the lift. lol
dude the same thing happened to me.
i came around a corner and almost hit a full grown deer.
haha scary

O+
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 21:46 Quote
Yeah couple hundred pounds of heard animal doesn't seem like a good thing to hit.

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 22:07 Quote
sharpie graphics on ur bike!!
thats wat im doingg
it looks pretty good..
not like bradens radrider craaazy shit
butt it passes the time

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 22:18 Quote
traildigger15 wrote:
SpeshAllDay wrote:
Hey guys,
A lot of us are in this situation. What do you do when there is too much snow to ride?
Too much snow to ride? not possible. on the other hand, you can tear down your bike, tune it, surf price point, and spend the rest of the time wasting away on pinkbike.
ya thats what i pretty much do except i sold my bike and don't have my new one yet soooo im kinda in a crisis lol but i just go snowboarding

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 22:22 Quote
demonbiker48 wrote:
traildigger15 wrote:
SpeshAllDay wrote:
Hey guys,
A lot of us are in this situation. What do you do when there is too much snow to ride?
Too much snow to ride? not possible. on the other hand, you can tear down your bike, tune it, surf price point, and spend the rest of the time wasting away on pinkbike.
ya thats what i pretty much do except i sold my bike and don't have my new one yet soooo im kinda in a crisis lol but i just go snowboarding
what kinda bike you plan on getting....check mine out

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 22:30 Quote
doesnt anyone here snowboard??

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 22:31 Quote
brian02rider wrote:
yeh ALOT but id rather be biking when it is snowboarding season and snowboarding when it is biking season haha

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 22:36 Quote
aha same here and i heard were gettin plowed with a mad snowstorm on friday as well as a bit of the states , so gotta get the board waxed and stuff

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 22:55 Quote
brian02rider wrote:
ya thats what i was thinkin lol

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 11:11 Quote
brian02rider wrote:
i go like every other weekend. There is a foot of snow, here in CT, so i built a snow quarter! Unfortunately I have to wait till it freezes, so i'm on PB, which is another thing I do when I can't ride! Salute

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 11:15 Quote
DylanSpeers15 wrote:
hdfreerider wrote:
DylanSpeers15 wrote:

ya it would be awesome seeing a bunch of kangaroos running around as ur riding

As long as they don't run infront of you while you're trying to ride, like deer.
that happened to u , that would of been so funny
I dunno if i should be showing off about this, but I ran over a rabbit on my bike and it sounded so cool.

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 11:21 Quote
hughjolly wrote:
start to spray water all over the snow and then leave it overnight so that it forms a layer of ice over the top!! then u can bike skate!!!
\you left your hose on in the winter? last year we did this, our basment flodded in the spring. IT sucked, i suggest closing the taps from the inside!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014085
Mobile Version of Website