Powered by Outside

Who is better, Yankees, Canadaians, Ausies or Euro's

PB Forum :: USA - West
Who is better, Yankees, Canadaians, Ausies or Euro's
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 15:06 Quote
So er... Who's gonna lock this? Only cause for arguements.

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 15:07 Quote
i think its kind of funny how the nationality ares plit int different catagorys of riding. like if you look at the naitonality of all the big mountain riders i.e. schley,simmons,bourdon,sorge, etc they re all canadian becasue canadian have the big montains and the balls to jump of thiry foot cliffs. then if you look at the good dirtjumpers and streetriders i.e. strait,zink,mccaul,cowan,basagotia,chase etc. they are all americans becasue there is not the really big mountains in usa.but they do have more city for street. no disrespect for any disipline

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 15:08 Quote
MadMike2007 wrote:
So er... Who's gonna lock this? Only cause for arguements.

err...most topics are either useless or asking for argument. if everyone agrees with something, then the topic is prettymuch useless. if there's some dissesnsion, we either get a civilized discussion with insightful posts, or the immature members of pinkbike post up and we get a "Kanada RuLeSsSssssss LOLLZZZZ EUROPE CAN SUCK MY B!A!L!L!Z!!!!" thread

depends entirely on who posts up, really

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 15:20 Quote
Sublime are an awesome band... and on another note I have to say the quality of posts has been going up lately, it seems the little ***** have all ****** off as of late.

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 15:30 Quote
Who cares who are better? Theres no way to tell, people may say Canada because they seem to have lot's of professionals, but there are a lot of amazing riders in these other places that we have never seen or heard of.

And for the best riding spots, I would say Canada, because it seems that a lot of people from other country's want to come and ride here(and we got Whistler...)I have heard good things about some other country's though.

Chom,

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 15:34 Quote
AUSSIES! Na but seriously youd have to say Canada (from the little i know).

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 15:37 Quote
howiehucker wrote:
CANADA ARE THE BOLLUX
but us english (euro lads)
are the hardest breed and most passionate
because of our weather we have to be
I dunno i have a 6 month winter where i live with alot of rainy days in the summer break with 20+ rainys

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 15:54 Quote
as for specific towns, its between aptos, california, and whistler, b.c. for pure riding talent

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 17:18 Quote
this thread is going someplace

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 17:29 Quote
u guys whats the point of this thread??/none

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 17:30 Quote
biker4sho wrote:
u guys whats the point of this thread??/none

don't make me say it!

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 21:45 Quote
iridedj wrote:
howiehucker wrote:
CANADA ARE THE BOLLUX
but us english (euro lads)
are the hardest breed and most passionate
because of our weather we have to be
I dunno i have a 6 month winter where i live with alot of rainy days in the summer break with 20+ rainys

But just kinda 4 snowy months.. U can go for a ride when is not too slippery.

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 21:54 Quote
YANKIES!!!!!! for sure
whos with me?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012015
Mobile Version of Website