Powered by Outside

Marzocchi changing their ways??

PB Forum :: Other
Marzocchi changing their ways??
  • Next Page
Posted: May 24, 2009 at 6:54 Quote
jinx wrote:
KMaster wrote:
marz don't learn do they? they should go back to Italy and make there forks there! my DJ3 07' is better then the DJ1 2008

Well, that's beacause you are retarded.

Hes not, a 07 DJ3(black stancion 20 mm model) is overal way better than DJ1 from 08-09. And no, im not wrong. The quality of Marzocchi 2008 models have been terrible. Before 08 i really liked them... I guess you never tried several Dirt Jumpers? Well i have, and believe me you should do the same. Then you could stop saying retard to people who know what they are saying.

Posted: May 24, 2009 at 6:56 Quote
EdsE wrote:
jinx wrote:
KMaster wrote:
marz don't learn do they? they should go back to Italy and make there forks there! my DJ3 07' is better then the DJ1 2008

Hes not, a 07 DJ3(black stancion 20 mm model) is overal way better than DJ1 from 08-09. And no, im not wrong. The quality of Marzocchi 2008 models have been terrible. Before 08 i really liked them...

The brown 06 marz dj range are there best dirtjumper range yet. Instead off getting better, they've gotten worse.

Posted: May 24, 2009 at 17:12 Quote
EdsE wrote:
jinx wrote:
KMaster wrote:

Hes not, a 07 DJ3(black stancion 20 mm model) is overal way better than DJ1 from 08-09. And no, im not wrong. The quality of Marzocchi 2008 models have been terrible. Before 08 i really liked them... I guess you never tried several Dirt Jumpers? Well i have, and believe me you should do the same. Then you could stop saying retard to people who know what they are saying.
+1

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 3:33 Quote
EdsE wrote:
jinx wrote:
KMaster wrote:

I was just pointing out the fact that he's a racist.

Posted: May 27, 2009 at 8:48 Quote
EdsE wrote:
jinx wrote:
KMaster wrote:

Thank you!! finally someone with some sense, and to the real retard who called me a retard I have tried DJ1 and DJ2 2008 and it is crap, I am now using my old DJ3 2007 and it is much better then the new models, in a few days I'm putting on my DJ2 2007 I got at home and I know it will be better!!

Posted: May 27, 2009 at 13:09 Quote
KMaster wrote:
EdsE wrote:
jinx wrote:

Thank you!! finally someone with some sense, and to the real retard who called me a retard I have tried DJ1 and DJ2 2008 and it is crap, I am now using my old DJ3 2007 and it is much better then the new models, in a few days I'm putting on my DJ2 2007 I got at home and I know it will be better!!

You are a retard since you can't even understand your own language.
Learn the difference between;
Marzocchi got problems when they moved the production to Taiwan. (correct)
Marzocchi got problems because they moved the production to Taiwan. (wrong)

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 0:33 Quote
the only reason the forks are so crappy are because marzocchi forks and shocks are assembled and made in Taiwan, we all can agree that the 2008\9 marzocchi are crap because there are more 2008 models broken then all the years from 2003-2007 combined

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 0:48 Quote
jinx wrote:
KMaster wrote:

I agree with KMaster my 04 dj3 was better than the 08 dj1 i got now, the dj1 just isnt smooth and tops out and just feels really loose and iv only had it a few months, i dont know maybe i need to set it up better and get it serviced.

and nice post jinx really constructive, have you even riden a dj fork

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 1:28 Quote
KMaster wrote:
the only reason the forks are so crappy are because marzocchi forks and shocks are assembled and made in Taiwan, we all can agree that the 2008\9 marzocchi are crap because there are more 2008 models broken then all the years from 2003-2007 combined

Learn the difference between;
Marzocchi got problems when they moved the production to Taiwan. (correct)
Marzocchi got problems because they moved the production to Taiwan. (wrong)

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 1:34 Quote
Trailboss-Dan wrote:
jinx wrote:
KMaster wrote:

I agree with KMaster my 04 dj3 was better than the 08 dj1 i got now, the dj1 just isnt smooth and tops out and just feels really loose and iv only had it a few months, i dont know maybe i need to set it up better and get it serviced.

and nice post jinx really constructive, have you even riden a dj fork
my dj1 is pretty stiff, i landed almost to flat on a hip and it wasnt a small one either had a bit of a headbang, and only used 20mm. i dont see whats wrong with the 08 dj1. once its lowered it should be perfect

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 1:43 Quote
SIGH... It's about how you set your forks... I managed to get -06 to work flawlessly compared to few abused dirt jumpers (2 and 1) Service your fork well, and get used to the adjustments it has. You probably won't break anything without a hammer.

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 1:49 Quote
i think theyre at their maximum recommended pressure out of the box, i find mid way through the rebound, and 20psi preload of preload is the best setting ive found

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 3:30 Quote
Well i guess all the guys here thats say whats wrong with them dont ever tried several models from several years. 1 example : The 06 dj3 model came with dual air rv cartridges. Now the DJ1 just has a R cardtridge. World of difrence. And no it ist way cheaper now.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013812
Mobile Version of Website