Pro's Bikes

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Pro's Bikes
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 5:43 Quote
matt90 wrote:
street55dirtjumper wrote:
trailer wrote:

is that actully a santa cruz because iv never seen it befor.

do you know what a prototype is?

thats not even a prototype. they only made 2 of them for kurt and nathan. if you listened to the sound on littermag kurt says that they are not gonna make any for the public. BTW its a mix between a jackal and a chamelion. the jackamelion

Wrong, there are five in exsistance and they are for Kurt and Jamie. It's called the Jackameleon and is a combo of tubes from all the various Santa Cruz bikes. There is nothing on that prototype from the Jackal apart from the geometry.

25lbs isn't hard to achieve, my cromo framed rig weighs 26lbs... I could hit under 24.5lbs if I went for the Alu Absolut frame.

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 9:29 Quote
lionel17 wrote:
matt90 wrote:

do you know what a prototype is?

thats not even a prototype. they only made 2 of them for kurt and nathan. if you listened to the sound on littermag kurt says that they are not gonna make any for the public. BTW its a mix between a jackal and a chamelion. the jackamelion

Wrong, there are five in exsistance and they are for Kurt and Jamie. It's called the Jackameleon and is a combo of tubes from all the various Santa Cruz bikes. There is nothing on that prototype from the Jackal apart from the geometry.

25lbs isn't hard to achieve, my cromo framed rig weighs 26lbs... I could hit under 24.5lbs if I went for the Alu Absolut frame.

your right. sorry. i should of watched that again to refresh my memory

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 9:34 Quote
[Quoten]
photo

ryder kaspricks bike[/Quoten]

bigquotesIs that an argyle with pike uppers or something?

ya it is, jordie lunn has the same thing

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 15:16 Quote
photo

andreau lacondroguy(sp?) 's bike
Thats a really long cable but i guess he needs it for those double tail whips and stuff

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 22:16 Quote
photo

kirt voreis' jackal

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 22:34 Quote
matt90 wrote:
lionel17 wrote:
matt90 wrote:

your right. sorry. i should of watched that again to refresh my memory

it looks like this bike has argyles with pike uppers too, and that's a really sexy frame. they should definitely make it for the public... maybe the next gen jackal perhaps? i'd get it.

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 7:32 Quote
vanderham's slayer from the qashqai in newcastle:

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.declinemagazine.com/Nucleus/media/4/20070507-IMG_0823.jpg

O+
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 17:59 Quote
check out these few pages on sicklines.com, they've got a whole bunch of pro bikes from this season

click here

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 22:34 Quote
northshorebiker wrote:
check out these few pages on sicklines.com, they've got a whole bunch of pro bikes from this season

click here

dylan korbas rides pretty trickEek ...specially those lowerd 4x..very nice

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 8:23 Quote
manikrider27 wrote:
northshorebiker wrote:

click here

i want that frame... either in that candy blue and pink or in green and white for my next frame... is it a street/dj frame or only for trials?

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 8:07 Quote
photo

ryder kaspricks bike

thats his old bike he sold it
and he had a baby
well his lady did haha

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 22:11 Quote
creamsoda89 wrote:
manikrider27 wrote:
northshorebiker wrote:

click here

i want that frame... either in that candy blue and pink or in green and white for my next frame... is it a street/dj frame or only for trials?

i saw dylan korba riding that bike at the skatepark in whistler during crankworx, then talked to him later about it. the bike is pretty sweet!

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 0:56 Quote
trailer wrote:
manikrider27 wrote:
matt90 wrote:

supposably that weights 25 lbs

25 lbs frame weight or decked out?

my god i hope its 25lbs complete, 25lbs frame Eek thats mre than that '02 vps those guys were argueing abut in the other thred

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 9:36 Quote
photo

straits sx

photo

zincs bike

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 9:52 Quote
hmendel wrote:
photo

straits sx

^^^switch the seat and we have my dream bike....wow!

the bike that should've had second at qashqai

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019829
Mobile Version of Website