Powered by Outside

Specialized demo 9 rear shock help

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Specialized demo 9 rear shock help
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 15:14 Quote
Neeawwwr are you getting wound up by such a young person ? Is it getting to you that much ?

Well it all goes back to the fact that you failed to list what you had already tried on your first post so when people put up suggestions you just denied them, and then basically made fun of someone by saying since when was this an advertisement for avalanche.

Also for the sake of this argument... You say I have an ego ? I hadn't posted for about a page, and you still go on about me.. Whats this about, you're a hypocrite i think some might say.

You're all the type that raise such concerns about the intelligence of the americans. Arguing with a 17 year old, it shows how you can't just leave it, no because you have to be right.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 15:22 Quote
jallan wrote:
Neeawwwr are you getting wound up by such a young person ? Is it getting to you that much ?

Well it all goes back to the fact that you failed to list what you had already tried on your first post so when people put up suggestions you just denied them, and then basically made fun of someone by saying since when was this an advertisement for avalanche.

Also for the sake of this argument... You say I have an ego ? I hadn't posted for about a page, and you still go on about me.. Whats this about, you're a hypocrite i think some might say.

You're all the type that raise such concerns about the intelligence of the americans. Arguing with a 17 year old, it shows how you can't just leave it, no because you have to be right.

He asked if people knew that the shock would for sure fit in the upper shock position. Not the companies that produce mountain bike shocks. If you or I had such a direct question, and no one was answering it, then you'd be pretty ticked too. You give him a hard time about talking about you, and insted of just leaving it alone you come back. Just leave it alone.

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:06 Quote
Jallan,

Please, no more!!! Got an answer to my question, then post it otherwise stop wasting our time.

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:38 Quote
Boys! Enough with the arguing. I don't want to be your mother and start sending out suspensions and warnings. If you actually read the posting guidelines at the top of every post you make is says "Be informative. Does this post actually help or contribute? Could it be expanded?" I don't think the crap your saying falls under the contributing category.

Give it up.

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 23:15 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
Boys! Enough with the arguing. I don't want to be your mother and start sending out suspensions and warnings. If you actually read the posting guidelines at the top of every post you make is says "Be informative. Does this post actually help or contribute? Could it be expanded?" I don't think the crap your saying falls under the contributing category.

Give it up.

If your sending suspensions....I'll have a new one of those new Dorados. Keep the warnings though, they don't make me ride any better.

Enough is enough...EH!

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 23:16 Quote
my god, perfect. Nothing like ripping on someone for a spelling error :-)

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 23:17 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
my god, perfect. Nothing like ripping on someone for a spelling error :-)

Not ripping, just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 23:19 Quote
I know, i know, I'm one of the ones here who has a smile on his face :-)

not like these guys with no sense of humor...

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 23:24 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
I know, i know, I'm one of the ones here who has a smile on his face :-)

not like these guys with no sense of humor...

CheersSmile

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 16:23 Quote
Ha... Suspensions. funnySmile
maestroforlife wrote:
curiousdeanne wrote:

Give it up.

If your sending suspensions....I'll have a new one of those new Dorados. Keep the warnings though, they don't make me ride any better.

Enough is enough...EH!

O+
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 22:42 Quote
I have a Revox and I run it on the high bb position on an 04 Demo 9

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
im a bit confused cause i have a demo 9 and have been running a DHX 5 in the high bb position for a month or so. i have had no problems but thought to check it out after reading this thread and there is no sign of any problems with the clearence. ive even let the shock right down and loosend off the spring to see what it looks like bottomed and cant even see where it would touch the frame. just to make it clear ive had no problems whatsoever! its an 05 frame with an 06 shock if that makes any difference to anyone

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 9:49 Quote
if u wanna run the dhx on the higher position u have to flip the shock around and have the resevore facing ur rear wheel

its just backwards

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 10:50 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/nothings_shocking_73/demoshockmount001.jpg

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 13:06 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/nothings_shocking_73/demoshockmount001.jpg
so this thread is here cause people cant actully read the instructions that are engraved into the frame! just think how many people have gone out and got a shock that wasnt as good because of people being retarded and saying the DHX 5 dosnt fit! just to say angain that the dhx does fit in the high bb position!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022035
Mobile Version of Website