Powered by Outside

NWD9 ......Not enough

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
NWD9 ......Not enough
Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 1:46 Quote
I think it was pretty crap, in my opinion. Everyone creams their pants when they talk about the dirt pipe segment but I didn't even finish watching it, I just skipped it. The first minute was enough to tell me that I wouldn't like it. Paul Bas had a good segment, and Robbie Bourdon, but other than that nobody stood out. Even the Lacondeguys had a pretty shit clip.

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 8:34 Quote
yah i just got it for x-mas and it was kinda shitty. i liked the death race theme but but they never contunied it like restling in nwd8. also nobody realy went that big other than robbie and there was to much talking along with alot of spots that were filmed twice. if i could i would return it and get seasons which ive already seen 10 times. NWD 9 SUCKED!

edit: there were also way to many dj's and guys that did a bunch of 360's so it boared me to death

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 8:42 Quote
glad to hear about it now, i was thinking about buying it when i went off island, but now i can save my hard earned money. Thanks guys!Big Grin

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 8:50 Quote
troythebiker wrote:
either way it was an awesome trailer.
could of been more flowy , i think the 'disturbed' was a bit much.
What song by disturbed did they use, if it was "indestructible" then it wouldnt be too bad, but i see what you mean, most of their songs are pretty choppy and dont flow well, and you need flolwy tunes to compliment the riding

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 10:22 Quote
Gotta say the more I watch the more I thinks its awesome. Not quite sure why its getting such a slamming in all fairness

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
I thought the set out was a little weird but the riding was sick. My fave seggies were - cam zink, Paul bas, Bourdon, Mccaul and chase.

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 13:04 Quote
i like it more every time i see it, but i'm still pissed that they didn't have a bail segment.

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 13:11 Quote
probably the best nwd?
i love it, only got it yesterday and have watched it 3 times already.Big Grin

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 13:36 Quote
derfmtb wrote:
probably the best nwd?

In their dreams.

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 14:20 Quote
bighit777 wrote:
yah i just got it for x-mas and it was kinda shitty. i liked the death race theme but but they never contunied it like restling in nwd8. also nobody realy went that big other than robbie and there was to much talking along with alot of spots that were filmed twice. if i could i would return it and get seasons which ive already seen 10 times. NWD 9 SUCKED!

edit: there were also way to many dj's and guys that did a bunch of 360's so it boared me to death

ahaha

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
QCIrider77 wrote:
troythebiker wrote:
either way it was an awesome trailer.
could of been more flowy , i think the 'disturbed' was a bit much.
What song by disturbed did they use, if it was "indestructible" then it wouldnt be too bad, but i see what you mean, most of their songs are pretty choppy and dont flow well, and you need flolwy tunes to compliment the riding
yeah it was indestructible and it was sick

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 16:29 Quote
way to many f*cking complainers here.

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 16:32 Quote
Tday wrote:
lol hypocrite much?

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 16:33 Quote
Tday wrote:
i agree, it couldnt have been that bad, it was highly anticipated and freeride entertainment wouldnt have screwed it up this much

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 17:13 Quote
I liked it. mccauls part was good and its nice to see aaron chase out there again.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013418
Mobile Version of Website