Powered by Outside

Stongest trek session 10 builders blog, bike is for cancer awareness.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Stongest trek session 10 builders blog, bike is for cancer awareness.
Posted: Dec 25, 2011 at 13:30 Quote
Merry Christmas to you too.

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 at 19:35 Quote
got good news, i ordered everything. thomson elite seatpost in silver, spyder seat in white, crank brothers Mallet in gun metal grey, kenda exigater tires, and an x.o casstete, x7 shifter, x9 d., pg907 chain, and later i might order straitline stem later,

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 at 19:47 Quote
bcbiker856 wrote:
got good news, i ordered everything. thomson elite seatpost in silver, spyder seat in white, crank brothers Mallet in gun metal grey, kenda exigater tires, and an x.o casstete, x7 shifter, x9 d., pg907 chain, and later i might order straitline stem later,
nice bro! what have you got left to get?
where did you order from?Big Grin

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 at 19:59 Quote
goonrider wrote:
bcbiker856 wrote:
nice bro! what have you got left to get?
where did you order from?Big Grin
i got everything, but all over, ebay, pb, so all i am getting after this (maby) is a ti hardware striatline stem and i will order some pink odi grips, and then i am done, but i want to see if i like the stem i have. so ya

Posted: Dec 31, 2011 at 18:40 Quote
got maxxis minnion dhr super tacky tires and contenentle racing tubes. now, i have everything on order execpt grips but i will get them at my lbs

Posted: Jan 10, 2012 at 21:53 Quote
So for brakes, anyone like Hayes strokers or Primes?

O+
Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 4:24 Quote
McFuggles wrote:
So for brakes, anyone like Hayes strokers or Primes?

Hayes is Hayes...... if anyone pulled that "hayesing" bs on me I'd be pissed. That's my opinion.

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 7:35 Quote
i got to go with him, all the hayes brakes i have tried, i have. get some cr carbons, they are cheaper, light and better. and i just got my blog back. it isnt going to be front page news, aperently it didnt have a good point

Posted: Feb 26, 2012 at 16:35 Quote
Anyone know what size seat post you need for a session 10?

Posted: Feb 26, 2012 at 17:48 Quote
bcbiker856 wrote:
i got to go with him, all the hayes brakes i have tried, i have. get some cr carbons, they are cheaper, light and better. and i just got my blog back. it isnt going to be front page news, aperently it didnt have a good point
i new that was coming...the bike is a pink bike and thats that because it doesnt have a point really

Posted: Feb 26, 2012 at 17:55 Quote
steve3265 wrote:

Not sure, I know it's smaller than standard.

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2012 at 1:52 Quote
steve3265 wrote:

You need a 31.6 mm seatpost, and a 34.6 mm seat clamp.

Posted: Sep 12, 2013 at 16:46 Quote
Haha it's been a while, but after many changes and tuning, it's done. Talus fork. And chromag stem. Here are the pics
photo
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013156
Mobile Version of Website