show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 21:40 Quote
tks fellas

cheers

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 8:49 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:
I was big into yeti there for a while but I'm super happy with the handling of SC bikes in comparison. Shorter stays, snappier and just more playful!
funny you say that: I just demo both yetisb95 and SC nomad and the Santa cruz just feels much better.

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 23:12 Quote
hi santa cruz riders
im thinking about getting nomad c and am 6'3" and wondering what size people are riding beause it right on the margin of large and XL

Posted: Feb 1, 2015 at 10:29 Quote
hbfreerider wrote:
hi santa cruz riders
im thinking about getting nomad c and am 6'3" and wondering what size people are riding beause it right on the margin of large and XL

I'd go XL with a short stem, I'm 6'2" and it's been perfect

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2015 at 11:54 Quote
boggie wrote:
hbfreerider wrote:
hi santa cruz riders

+1

Posted: Feb 1, 2015 at 12:01 Quote
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

just got home with her. took better pics, removed derby rim decals.

Posted: Feb 1, 2015 at 22:50 Quote
boggie wrote:
hbfreerider wrote:
hi santa cruz riders

short being 35mm?

Posted: Feb 2, 2015 at 3:47 Quote
fredro wrote:
tks fellas

cheers
heads up mate,100% that stem is a no no with those bars. Not even a good idea to clamp them in place.

Posted: Feb 2, 2015 at 4:53 Quote
photo

Have a 130mm Pike/Monarch RC3 on the way. And have a spare set of Hope/Flows im too lazy to put on.

Posted: Feb 2, 2015 at 4:54 Quote
[/Quote]heads up mate,100% that stem is a no no with those bars. Not even a good idea to clamp them in place.[/Quote]

What makes you say that minty

Posted: Feb 2, 2015 at 5:03 Quote
If hes talking about the SC bars:

"Exclusively specced on Nomad and V10 builds from XT/X01 upwards, the new Carbon 800 Bars are bona fide Santa Cruz products that take the quality of our bicycles up yet another notch, and will soon be available after market so you can do the same. "

I think he will be ok. Beer

Posted: Feb 2, 2015 at 6:25 Quote
yeah I'm hoping to get the bars on order once they are available in the UK and already run the Easton stem, just wondered if minty had heard bad things

Posted: Feb 2, 2015 at 8:19 Quote
browntown40 wrote:
If hes talking about the SC bars:

"Exclusively specced on Nomad and V10 builds from XT/X01 upwards, the new Carbon 800 Bars are bona fide Santa Cruz products that take the quality of our bicycles up yet another notch, and will soon be available after market so you can do the same. "

I think he will be ok. Beer
the stem is not compatible with the bars. It is too wide and clamping outside of the intended clamping area.

Posted: Feb 2, 2015 at 8:30 Quote
I see what your saying.

Crazy that they release DH bars with a thinner clamping surface.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025940
Mobile Version of Website