Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 22:00 Quote
Have updated the bike abit, couple more things to do changing brakes to either hope or magura and need a new headset

Most recent updates, orange rim decals, Renthal Fatbar Carbon 35 stealth, ANVL stem and orange tmacs. Have orange grips coming and hope to somehow get an orange link

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 22:30 Quote
Those rideworks stems remind me of the old funn stems

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2019 at 6:56 Quote
Sn0wy wrote:
Have updated the bike abit, couple more things to do changing brakes to either hope or magura and need a new headset

Most recent updates, orange rim decals, Renthal Fatbar Carbon 35 stealth, ANVL stem and orange tmacs. Have orange grips coming and hope to somehow get an orange link

Pull it and get it sprayed- shouldn't be too expensive and then they could colour match it for you.

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2019 at 21:40 Quote
My new specialized Enduro pro carbon. This thing is such a blast to ride. First lap and I was already faster and cornering harder. The stiff carbon wheels definitely inspire more confidence for cornering. I was skeptical about the ohlins suspension but it's extremely smooth with plenty of support. Really happy with the purchase. Big upgrade over my old Norco range a7.2

photo

Posted: Feb 25, 2019 at 1:19 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
My new specialized Enduro pro carbon. This thing is such a blast to ride. First lap and I was already faster and cornering harder. The stiff carbon wheels definitely inspire more confidence for cornering. I was skeptical about the ohlins suspension but it's extremely smooth with plenty of support. Really happy with the purchase. Big upgrade over my old Norco range a7.2

photo
Looks like a 29er? I cant wait to built up my 29er trailbike- fun to ride and smashes everything with even 140mm
Nice Bike Smile

O+
Posted: Feb 25, 2019 at 13:14 Quote
[Quote="

photo
[/Quote]

Had this same model last year, and just got the 2019 coil version. Fast bikes!

2019 Specialized Enduro Pro Carbon Coil

Posted: Feb 25, 2019 at 13:26 Quote
My 1st MTB from the late 80’s, Dawes Wildcat. My 83 year old dad rides it now. Hadn’t seen it in awhile and what struck me was the head angle with the big fork sweep effectively makes it really rather slack up front.

photo

photo

The original Onza Porcupine is rather worn now.

photo

Also hadn’t realised how bent the old Ti bars I got off an old Raleigh were.

Posted: Feb 25, 2019 at 14:20 Quote
New mega

New mega frame built up with the parts from my Reign. First ride out today in some amazing weather here in the UK. It's an absolute beast so much more composed than the reign (sizing up has helped).

Posted: Feb 25, 2019 at 18:25 Quote
Sweet Stevie! Still in the fam Smile

O+
Posted: Feb 25, 2019 at 21:15 Quote
lance-h wrote:
[Quote="

photo

Had this same model last year, and just got the 2019 coil version. Fast bikes!

2019 Specialized Enduro Pro Carbon Coil
[/Quote]

Sick! I saw that one at the shop. It looks really burly with coil. I have a gambler for my more gnarly/bigger descents so I went with air shock. This is my pedal bike.

What settings are you running for the fork? I'm not sure how to balance the 2 air seperate air chambers so I'm just running it based on the chart on the lowers. I really can't tell if I have it set up correctly. 3 clicks of compression from full open and rebound is 1 click from full open.

O+
Posted: Feb 25, 2019 at 21:21 Quote
NotNamed wrote:
ThunderChunk wrote:

photo
Looks like a 29er? I cant wait to built up my 29er trailbike- fun to ride and smashes everything with even 140mm
Nice Bike Smile

27.5. frame is a small so the wheels look big lol. Which frame are you building up? I'm too short for big wheels Frown

Posted: Feb 26, 2019 at 5:06 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
NotNamed wrote:
ThunderChunk wrote:

photo
Nice Bike Smile

27.5. frame is a small so the wheels look big lol. Which frame are you building up? I'm too short for big wheels Frown
Stanton Switch9er FS- need something nimble yet somehow plowy for Trails here in Vienna etc. (And the testride on the 29er Stumpi was veeery nice)
My Delirium gets the DC fork treatment for Planai next year Smile

But yeah with short legs 29er can be an issue, Im 180 with the legs of someone of 185 and above lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030182
Mobile Version of Website