Name your Baby

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 12:09 Quote
Carrot top?
Squash?

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 12:15 Quote
lol ALL these refer to the colour and not exaclty complimentary names Razz , the colour aint quite as that pic shows its more neon orange this pic shows the true colour better
photo

So anymore ideas? SpongeBomb you got any ideas dude? i like the way u think lol. but So far "Punkin" is winning but i would probably shorten that further to "punk" .

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 12:16 Quote
bong69uk wrote:
lol ALL these refer to the colour and not exaclty complimentary names Razz , the colour aint quite as that pic shows its more neon orange this pic shows the true colour better
photo

So anymore ideas? So far "Punkin" is winning but i would probably shorten that further to "punk" .

the 2 andorran musketeirs? Razz

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 12:24 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
bong69uk wrote:
photo

So anymore ideas? So far "Punkin" is winning but i would probably shorten that further to "punk" .

the 2 andorran musketeirs? Razz

Hey, Manly Cyrus doesnt have to do with the color Razz

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 12:27 Quote
Redwolf2 wrote:

Hey, Manly Cyrus doesnt have to do with the color Razz

yeah but that was put out there before i posted up my ho, so not fitting for mine is it? Wink

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 12:28 Quote
Yeah the one before you already had a name. Plus Manly Cyrus would suit yours.....

O+
Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 13:31 Quote
bong69uk wrote:
photo

Blaze and Dash.

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 15:50 Quote
Redwolf2 wrote:
Carrot top?
Squash?
dude,..Carrot Top,.the comedian,.is a FA-reak!! Eek im just sayin'

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 15:51 Quote
Hardtailboy wrote:
bong69uk wrote:
photo

Blaze and Dash.
Frick-N-Frack Beer

O+
Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 16:01 Quote
blueeyedbiker68 wrote:
Hardtailboy wrote:
Blaze and Dash.
Frick-N-Frack Beer
Click and Clack the Tappet Brothers. (Either you get it or you don't. Haha)
Penn and Teller!

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 16:53 Quote
blueeyedbiker68 wrote:
Hardtailboy wrote:
bong69uk wrote:
photo

Blaze and Dash.
Frick-N-Frack Beer

The Bloods

Or:

The Olsen twins

Or:

(double) period

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 20:20 Quote
lol i would just like to point out that i no longer have the absolut,as mentioned earlier i sold that, she was named the slut anyhows, so just got the supreme so no dynamic duo or sidekick names required. Wink
Im liking the name Blaze, but as pointed out earlier by someone it should be a girls name given to my ho, i was toying with the idea of calling her Samantha after my GF, cos like my GF the bike is just perfection to me and an absolute stunner, however im not sure she will really appreciate that,not quite sure she will see the romance in me naming a bike after her lol Razz

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 20:42 Quote
so ive come to the conclusion that by bike NEEDS and name...

suggestions??
photo

O+
Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 20:45 Quote
Alright. My bike needs a girl name. Go to my album "Jamis Kromo" (or something like that) and figure out a name for her.

O+
Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 21:03 Quote
Hardtailboy wrote:
Alright. My bike needs a girl name. Go to my album "Jamis Kromo" (or something like that) and figure out a name for her.
salllllly

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030272
Mobile Version of Website