Post your fixed gear

PB Forum :: Vintage and Fixed Gear Bikes
Post your fixed gear
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 7:15 Quote
well this is an utterly pointless argument.

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 7:16 Quote
bigal243 wrote:
hombre is a troll, just ignore it

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 7:18 Quote
thrashin wrote:
bigal243 wrote:
hombre is a troll, just ignore it

By saying that, you're trolling. It's kinda funny.

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 9:34 Quote
photo

photo

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn234/iheartmybeard/L1002867.jpg

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 12:12 Quote
Do you have any better pics of the De Rosa?

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 12:20 Quote
Unfortunately not, I looked for like 5min then gave up.

Gotta love the Shamal!

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 13:22 Quote
Are those concors? if so..

I will buy one.

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 14:09 Quote
Soo i wreaked the Gangster a couple days ago, ouchy. tried to dart traffic and exited onto a sidewalk to fast ending in a clipped pedal to bike plowing some basalt columns to endo into strangers front yard that was more rocks (that was the ouchy part).
First i'm GLAD i wasn't cliped in (conversation from a long time ago)
Second i need some new shit now. i ripped a hole in the rear tire (no clue how) when i went down. so what is everyone running?
i like the Halo twin rail or the Berlin model with the extra puncture protection. Colors aren't to big of a deal since i kinda want to redo everything (PURPLE black and chrome). I'm not looking for a super cheap set but don't want to get into over $50 retail per tire. i have been running Spesh S-works all condition and ran Spesh s-works mondo's before that (such a nice tire just super soft) and kinda wanted to try some others. So Suggestion time! i would prefer something i can order out of BTI, QBP, SBS, or J&B for obvious reasons Razz

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 14:23 Quote
Pabstinabottle wrote:
Soo i wreaked the Gangster a couple days ago, ouchy. tried to dart traffic and exited onto a sidewalk to fast ending in a clipped pedal to bike plowing some basalt columns to endo into strangers front yard that was more rocks (that was the ouchy part).
First i'm GLAD i wasn't cliped in (conversation from a long time ago)
Second i need some new shit now. i ripped a hole in the rear tire (no clue how) when i went down. so what is everyone running?
i like the Halo twin rail or the Berlin model with the extra puncture protection. Colors aren't to big of a deal since i kinda want to redo everything (PURPLE black and chrome). I'm not looking for a super cheap set but don't want to get into over $50 retail per tire. i have been running Spesh S-works all condition and ran Spesh s-works mondo's before that (such a nice tire just super soft) and kinda wanted to try some others. So Suggestion time! i would prefer something i can order out of BTI, QBP, SBS, or J&B for obvious reasons Razz
Soma Everwear for the rear, and a Michelin ProRace 3 up front.

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 15:17 Quote
someone say chrome, purple, and black?

new frame and fork!

photo

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 15:52 Quote
devin-m wrote:
someone say chrome, purple, and black?

new frame and fork!

tup Very nice tup

the chrome frame is sex

Posted: Feb 20, 2010 at 4:48 Quote
I got this on Sunday, but with a few different bits on it.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.specialized.com/OA_MEDIA/2009/bikes/9091-41_l.jpg
Though it isn't fixed at the minute I shall be getting a fixed cog soon.

Posted: Feb 20, 2010 at 5:55 Quote
overdosekid wrote:

and noob question but this my first fixie i buildin so im a noob
but 2. should i buy a lockring tool or would just takin it to the shop and getting them to tighten it up for me be alright?
like do they come loose often or are you always checking them
if done correctly you shouldn't ever have to adjust your lock ring until you want to change cogs. depending how much you ride and how picky you are, this may happen once or twice a season, or maybe every other. if you plan on riding fixed for awhile, buying the tool is a better investment.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022810
Mobile Version of Website