Powered by Outside

Post your slopestyle bikes

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your slopestyle bikes
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 12:20 Quote
They made fun of my dog. They're horrible people.

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 12:20 Quote
Really? It does look high..did you fix it?

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 13:20 Quote
Jess93 wrote:
Well considering I know the guy who helped developed it and had the first prototype bike which he rode at the mega, yeah it obviously sucks for DH

fair enuff, im not gonna argue, but yar basically just a short travel downhill bike but then can do slopestyle ?

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 13:21 Quote
Seeing as the company has flat out said it's a slopestyle prototype bike...Rolleyes

I don't get what people are finding so hard about that concept.

"DMR was proudly showing off their latest fun machine, the prototype Bolt full suspension slopestyle bike. The interesting steel frame has 125 mm of travel and pivots concentrically around the bottom bracket for easy single speed use. Inside you can read the details, view the photos, and watch a movie explaining what the Bolt is all about!"

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 13:39 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
Seeing as the company has flat out said it's a slopestyle prototype bike...Rolleyes

I don't get what people are finding so hard about that concept.

"DMR was proudly showing off their latest fun machine, the prototype Bolt full suspension slopestyle bike. The interesting steel frame has 125 mm of travel and pivots concentrically around the bottom bracket for easy single speed use. Inside you can read the details, view the photos, and watch a movie explaining what the Bolt is all about!"

yer i know that it is a slope bike, but wat jess is trying to say i think is just that it can be used for downhill... but i dunno, but yer a slope bike.

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 13:40 Quote
You can obviously use any bike ever made for racing DH. Doesn't mean it is going to be good at it, or be able to withstand repeated abuse.

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 13:40 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
You can obviously use any bike ever made for racing DH. Doesn't mean it is going to be good at it, or be able to withstand repeated abuse.
i know, but yer... lets move on... i want someone to post a NS soda here. lol

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 14:17 Quote
It's not a DH bike!!!

amidoinitrite?

Posted: Oct 29, 2010 at 9:09 Quote
[Quote="Rattsl"]A bike.
photo
[/Quote
Oh yarr Smile

Posted: Oct 29, 2010 at 11:54 Quote
photo
[/Quote]

What Frame is that pics a lil blurry?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016297
Mobile Version of Website