photo

photo

New winter hard tail / trail smasher Big Grin

O+
Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 12:29 Quote
frigofff wrote:
nubbs wrote:
photo

140mm Z1 on now from a 160mm 36. Riser bar to compensate for front end height turned the bike into a little ripper slalom 29er bike

rune or titan? i’m debating selling my hd5 for one of these new banshees, or just buying a new phantom altogether. the chainstay length on these frames is super enticing.

It is a Prime size xl

Has been a great frame so far. The longer chainstays are really nice being a taller rider.

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 12:31 Quote
photo

This Morph Cycles single pivot is fun. Buttery smooth!

O+
Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 14:42 Quote
nubbs wrote:
frigofff wrote:
nubbs wrote:
*snip*[/PI]

140mm Z1 on now from a 160mm 36. Riser bar to compensate for front end height turned the bike into a little ripper slalom 29er bike

rune or titan? i’m debating selling my hd5 for one of these new banshees, or just buying a new phantom altogether. the chainstay length on these frames is super enticing.

It is a Prime size xl

Has been a great frame so far. The longer chainstays are really nice being a taller rider.

Funny how SC gets all the flak for it's bikes looking super similar and Banshee just be like...

photo

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 15:17 Quote
Banshees get a pass because they are sexy

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 17:20 Quote
700-pirate wrote:
photo

This Morph Cycles single pivot is fun. Buttery smooth!

YES! I have a big crush on this bike and am so glad you got one. I spoke with Tom for a couple of weeks and really considered getting one but eventually decided on a highlander instead. How is it to ride? Big fan of supporting these small brands.

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 23:05 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:

YES! I have a big crush on this bike and am so glad you got one. I spoke with Tom for a couple of weeks and really considered getting one but eventually decided on a highlander instead. How is it to ride? Big fan of supporting these small brands.

I have had 2 other steel full suspensions bikes before this, the full moxie included. The Morph is just so much smoother everywhere. I did not like the Moxie at all in steep terrain. I feel this is a much faster bike, feels long travel but its not. The frame quality is excellent. Got some big tests for it soon but as of now I think its one of my best bikes.

I like small brands too. Tom knows his stuff and his service and follow up is outstanding.

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 6:43 Quote
700-pirate wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:

I have had 2 other steel full suspensions bikes before this, the full moxie included. The Morph is just so much smoother everywhere. I did not like the Moxie at all in steep terrain. I feel this is a much faster bike, feels long travel but its not. The frame quality is excellent. Got some big tests for it soon but as of now I think its one of my best bikes.

I like small brands too. Tom is knows his stuff and his service and follow up is outstanding.

This is great news and I am not surprised at all. Would love to hear more once you’ve given it a real shakedown. Ride safe, have fun and keep us posted!

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 6:54 Quote
Not sure I would call that all mountain

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 9:51 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Not sure I would call that all mountain

at least it has a dropper lol

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 10:34 Quote
That's what I was going to say!! lol

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 15:51 Quote
Sambolo wrote:
Evolink 158 size L

SICK!!! Evolink 158??

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 18:09 Quote
iamenduro14 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
iamenduro14 wrote:

5 1/2 years and 9200 miles on the nomad
That's impressive... that's about twice as long as I've ever kept a bike.
Thanks, I'm hoping I can eek out 10k miles on it before getting something new. Also weird to think I've had this bike for 1/4 of my life haha.
I sold my Iron Horse 6Point4 last year which I owned for 8 and a half years, same boat as you. Was actually hoping to build it into a more modern Enduro machine as it actually felt comfy for all day rides given its weight, felt proper planted through all the rough stuff and did anything I could’ve asked for it. Still a year later I often think back on what could’ve been done had I kept it and had a whopping budget to spend on it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.043638
Mobile Version of Website