Powered by Outside

what to do during the winter

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
what to do during the winter
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 19:39 Quote
odin333,
I love you avatar. Man that lady is crazy!
Anyways,
I try and ride on dry cold days but I dont know about that being that you live in Sweden.
Other than that I save my money and get some upgrades done on my bike so that I have a even better spring/summer riding.

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 19:44 Quote
he lives in Scotland Razz

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
odin333 wrote:
he lives in Scotland Razz
No im talking about the creater of the thread Razz

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 6:25 Quote
i recon everyone should get snow bikes they izz cooooooooooooooooools but theres no much snow all the way up ere in scotland just rain Frown Frown Frown

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 18:09 Quote
can anyone say ski bike?

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 21:12 Quote
konaracer91 wrote:
ride and build duh.

you can do that in sunny california, but up here its already below freezing and theres 20cm of snow on the ground

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 0:26 Quote
then snow board or somethun of that matter

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 2:41 Quote
stprider16 wrote:
konaracer91 wrote:
ride and build duh.

you can do that in sunny california, but up here its already below freezing and theres 20cm of snow on the ground
snow jumps and snow tyres

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 16:33 Quote
snow jumps don't work, they last for like maybe 5 runs then they start to collapse and your tires sink in unless you spent like 3 days building it. Then its nearly always impossible to get enough speed to even get enough air to make it worthwhile building it.

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 20:38 Quote
odin333 wrote:
snow jumps don't work, they last for like maybe 5 runs then they start to collapse and your tires sink in unless you spent like 3 days building it. Then its nearly always impossible to get enough speed to even get enough air to make it worthwhile building it.

i'm making the landing out of wood and putting some foam over it if possible and then have snow

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 21:02 Quote
get to ray's indoor mountain bike park. the place is heaven on earth for bikers, and once you'll come you'll try to get back as many times as possible.

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 5:12 Quote
odin333 wrote:

use water, make them icy Construction

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 12:46 Quote
i get studded tires and ride my p2 all winter.
and ice is definetly better for any kind of jump in winter, as long as you have the right tires.

Posted: Dec 13, 2009 at 22:58 Quote
I snowboard, and this winter Im gonna ride alot of Park on my BMX and hopefully make it to Rays.

Posted: Dec 13, 2009 at 23:02 Quote
i ride bicycles. its like 60 degress during the day :TUP: i love california

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013005
Mobile Version of Website