These cranks are nice. 170mm SixC s
TRP s FTW

I'm back on air. Feels good mannnnn.
Also back down to 35lbs.

My car needs some orange accents now.

Also, bike matches car pretty well!

Ok. This looks fantastic. Well done

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 11:52 Quote
How wide ID rim you’re using here? Thanks!

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 11:54 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
Just installed new tires on my Trance, what do you think of the grey sidewall?

New Vittoria Martello 27.5x2.6 tires

New Vittoria Martello 27.5x2.6 tires

How wide ID rim you’re using here? Thanks!

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:09 Quote
frigofff wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:
frigofff wrote:
i have ridden pretty much only 150mm bikes for the last 2 years and just built a revel ranger (115/120) to compliment my 36lb banshee titan. i feel like until you get on one of these truly capable short travel bikes you don’t really understand what’s so fun and addicting about them. it makes a lot more sense to build up a short travel frame with lighter weight components like 24/28 spoke wheels or lighter casing tires than it does for a really burly trail/enduro bike. so on top of the much more responsive suspension design you’ll also generally have a much lighter bike which is fun in its own way. the new xc suspension coming out is crazy how capable it is and i can’t believe how much this little bike can handle. i don’t really see myself using the bigger travel rig for anything other than shuttle days and bike park in the near future.

i was just looking on the revel website at the ranger. how does it pedal? i have heard great things about that suspension design.

it pedals great! admittedly most of the bikes i’ve ridden have been some sort of iteration of DW link. i’ve never owned or really ridden a 4 bar horst link bike or anything, but as far as i can tell the revel is pretty spritely! if your cadence is lazy there’s a smidge of bob but when you’re up and outta the saddle it’s like a racehorse!

photo

So sick, how much does it weigh?

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:29 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:
dkidd wrote:
Bikes
The Timtour sticker.
TRP s FTW

Also back down to 35lbs.

Ok. This looks fantastic. Well done

The blue and orange works for ya, eh? Wink

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:32 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:
bUt 29 InCh WhEeLs

Trolololol

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:39 Quote
aribr wrote:
frigofff wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:

i was just looking on the revel website at the ranger. how does it pedal? i have heard great things about that suspension design.

it pedals great! admittedly most of the bikes i’ve ridden have been some sort of iteration of DW link. i’ve never owned or really ridden a 4 bar horst link bike or anything, but as far as i can tell the revel is pretty spritely! if your cadence is lazy there’s a smidge of bob but when you’re up and outta the saddle it’s like a racehorse!

photo

So sick, how much does it weigh?

a touch over 27lbs. not the lightest but almost 10lbs lighter than my enduro bike.

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:41 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:
bUt 29 InCh WhEeLs

Unfortunately yes. Rest looks good

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:56 Quote
Kamiizoo wrote:
Get politics out. WE NEED MOAR BIKES

Here’s my baby, Orange Five 2016 in Small. Strangely enough, it felt longer than my Medium MK2 Cotic Solaris, currently waiting on my Pipedream Moxie, I’ll have a few pictures up when I’ve got it!

The Five

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:58 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
Kamiizoo wrote:
Get politics out. WE NEED MOAR BIKES

Here’s my baby, Orange Five 2016 in Small. Strangely enough, it felt longer than my Medium MK2 Cotic Solaris, currently waiting on my Pipedream Moxie, I’ll have a few pictures up when I’ve got it!

The Five

Wow! Looks really good. Are those Hope break levers?

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 20:29 Quote
kilo11 wrote:
wkosmider wrote:
photo
my new patrol 2020 on coil Smile

This looks dope! How do you like it so far??

so far, I like it very much, unfortunately it has not been exploited in the mountains yet.

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 21:48 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Bikes
The Timtour sticker.
TRP s FTW

Also back down to 35lbs.

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 21:49 Quote
The Falcon is Legit!

Posted: Jan 16, 2021 at 4:25 Quote
Really love the new Norco bikes. The last few pages has me questioning which one I’d prefer optic or sight... when you can only afford one bike it is very tempting to over bike... I want a big smashy bike but most of my riding is ‘trail’ for sure. Kind of a moot point as getting one in the uk is impossible as the moment

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.039646
Mobile Version of Website