Riders from the bradford / leeds area
Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 16:24 Quote
cheers dude, i'm in for that one :-)

Posted: Nov 10, 2011 at 1:47 Quote
harbinger1o1 wrote:
cheers dude, i'm in for that one :-)

no worry's pal see you there Smile

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 10:43 Quote
can any1 tell me where the track is as i would like to go and have a butchers as im not 1 for turning up with no idea where im going and would just generally like to walk the course this weekend ...

Posted: Nov 15, 2011 at 18:45 Quote
STA are currently in the process of putting a proposal forward to Bradford Council, at the request of Bradford Council/CTC/British Cycling. The proposal is specifically for a descending MTB trail in the Aire Valley. The proposal will include some sections of hand built trail which would be built by STA volunteers, some sections built by contractors. The trail will be XC orientated, but the proposal will include a section of multiple table tops increasing in size, rollers, berms and technical rock sections of trail. Quite a few STA members involved are from the local area and they have deliberately avoided existing trails with the intention of creating completely new trail. It may or may not get permission, if it does we hope you guys will get involved in building it. That is all at the moment, unfortunately, if you do it by the book with permission, it takes time and there are lots of people to convince/pacify and it may come to absolutely nothing......

Posted: Nov 16, 2011 at 7:46 Quote
Crass wrote:
STA are currently in the process of putting a proposal forward to Bradford Council, at the request of Bradford Council/CTC/British Cycling. The proposal is specifically for a descending MTB trail in the Aire Valley. The proposal will include some sections of hand built trail which would be built by STA volunteers, some sections built by contractors. The trail will be XC orientated, but the proposal will include a section of multiple table tops increasing in size, rollers, berms and technical rock sections of trail. Quite a few STA members involved are from the local area and they have deliberately avoided existing trails with the intention of creating completely new trail. It may or may not get permission, if it does we hope you guys will get involved in building it. That is all at the moment, unfortunately, if you do it by the book with permission, it takes time and there are lots of people to convince/pacify and it may come to absolutely nothing......

I like the sound if this, please keep us all posted. Smile

Posted: Nov 16, 2011 at 7:50 Quote
sounds pretty good, well help out. got to finish riddlesden first tho.......

Posted: Nov 16, 2011 at 7:54 Quote
andi-social wrote:

And the death jumps at my house

Posted: Nov 16, 2011 at 8:33 Quote
bever-lover wrote:
andi-social wrote:

Posted: Nov 16, 2011 at 8:56 Quote
yeeeaaaahhh death jump! I want to get up there and get some rad pics, would be mint if i acquired a flash and got some sunset piktorzz

Posted: Nov 16, 2011 at 13:16 Quote
p45tom wrote:
bever-lover wrote:
andi-social wrote:

Posted: Nov 16, 2011 at 13:22 Quote
jakecrabtree wrote:
sorry about that id not marked it as public but ye should be fine now Smile
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=235514869838881

jake whats the date of the ilkley mates race? and times? i cant get on my facebook and my dad has blocked it from my computer Madder im wanting to come so you can put my name down.

Posted: Nov 16, 2011 at 14:49 Quote
it's next sunday the 27th 11:00am till 4pm by all means get ya sen there before and get plenty of practice in
all the info of the facebook page here

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=125898&pagenum=1#commentid4042145

just copy and past that

Posted: Nov 17, 2011 at 14:35 Quote
jakecrabtree wrote:
it's next sunday the 27th 11:00am till 4pm by all means get ya sen there before and get plenty of practice in
all the info of the facebook page here

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=125898&pagenum=1#commentid4042145

just copy and past that

ok cheers im down! Smile

Posted: Nov 17, 2011 at 15:00 Quote
there is about 5 of us from Team Idiot going looks like it could be a good turn out

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012570
Mobile Version of Website