Looking For Team Riders

PB Forum :: Downhill
Looking For Team Riders
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 11:49 Quote
Nobble wrote:
if you look at the profile, it seems legit. they have pics and stuff 2 cents

That's what I was thinking. Maybe a Mod can tell us why his account was marked as a scammer?

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 12:22 Quote
SixFifteen wrote:
We are looking for riders to rep 6fifteen for the upcoming season!

6fifteen is looking for riders who are dedicated to the sport and ride hard!
You don't have to compete to be considered.
6fifteen wants Team Riders that will promote the brand and lifestyle.
We are offering full sponsorships and rider discounts at this time.

If this is you, tell us why!

I may not compete at the mo, but I love to ride, am building up a new bike for next year and am not afraid to set myself and my bike apart from the rest of the crowd by any means. Being a Brony (male fan of My Little Pony) I have stickers of two of the charachters on the bike. I love ridin my bike and am itching to get out and ride on my new build since my last ride got stolen Frown

When I ride, I ride in my off road kit whether I am ridin on the road or offroad, I strike up conversation with everyone I ride with and when I am out and enjoy sharing experiences with other riders from other backgrounds, be it road, xc, dh 4x etc.

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 13:42 Quote
Nobble wrote:
if you look at the profile, it seems legit. they have pics and stuff 2 cents
the product is photo shopped and they are running under a company name that is already taken buy another business that don't seem to legit to me and look at the photos they have commented on all just enough to show activity and almost all the same comment

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 14:23 Quote
Not a scam at all guys. We all ride together in Nashville. Dudes are legit and have some cool clothing and wanna do a parts line too. Hate it got flagged, it's riders making stuff for riders not some company looking to make an illegal dollar. These dudes are awesome and very legit.

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 14:25 Quote
NMERob wrote:
Not a scam at all guys. We all ride together in Nashville. Dudes are legit and have some cool clothing and wanna do a parts line too. Hate it got flagged, it's riders making stuff for riders not some company looking to make an illegal dollar. These dudes are awesome and very legit.

You dudes only on the look out for US based riders?

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 14:26 Quote
NMERob wrote:

Might be worth asking a Mod why the account was flagged as a scammer.

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 14:33 Quote
They sent an email asking.

blendo wrote:
NMERob wrote:

Might be worth asking a Mod why the account was flagged as a scammer.

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 15:49 Quote
NMERob wrote:
how can you be a company without a license?

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 18:00 Quote
wanabe wrote:
NMERob wrote:
By selling shit to people... Rolleyes

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 18:14 Quote
I am willing to commit 100% to anything
But most importantly I just love to get Out there and have a good time riding my bike and chilling with my mates

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 18:31 Quote
Nobble wrote:
wanabe wrote:
NMERob wrote:
By selling shit to people... Rolleyes
I assume your joking or really young

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 18:45 Quote
I am ready to fully endorse and support the company however I can. I am part of my university's cycling team which I am the secretary for and looking to lead in the coming years. I attend every race weekend with the team and would be thrilled to represent sixfifteen at every one. I am out riding almost every day and building if i'm not riding. I frequently ride at parks where there would be plenty of people around to see the sweet sixfifteen apparel. I have an absolute passion for everything mountain biking is. It is who I am, and I would be lost without it.

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 21:28 Quote
yes but is that shirt using a name that legally belongs to some one else?
lets just get to the mane question do they own the license to use this name or not?

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 at 23:23 Quote
My name is Ryan O'Linn I am 14 Years old

I am confident and will promote your company because i travel around most of Australia while racing. I get good results and i am able to spread the name of your company quickly. And i shred haha

I am good at 4x and DH but mainly DH

Riding is my passion, i do it pretty much every day. Dont really care if its raining or hailing! Its all I ever think about even at school! Hahah.

Its just about getting out there and doing what you love with your mates. And Racing!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.049503
Mobile Version of Website