Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

What's the worst offer you've ever had when selling something? (No mentioning usernames)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
What's the worst offer you've ever had when selling something? (No mentioning usernames)
Posted: May 20, 2013 at 17:10 Quote
Jono83 wrote:
Interesting tyre selection you've got going on there
the front was just a spare I had lying around and it was actually really light too

Posted: May 20, 2013 at 17:12 Quote
Shoulda reported him so that he'd get a vacation. You know, icing on the cake. So many lolz.

Posted: May 20, 2013 at 17:17 Quote
His account isn't even active anymore...deleted everything.

Posted: May 20, 2013 at 17:20 Quote
Dag nabbit, so much for that idea.

Posted: May 20, 2013 at 17:57 Quote
"Hey can you sponsor me and send me free parts? Im really good and if you send stuff i can make a edit so everyone will buy from you" from a 12 year old kid looking for free machined goodness. Spelling was worse.

Posted: May 20, 2013 at 18:08 Quote
willy94 wrote:
"Hey can you sponsor me and send me free parts? Im really good and if you send stuff i can make a edit so everyone will buy from you" from a 12 year old kid looking for free machined goodness. Spelling was worse.

We've had this too didn't think to mention it!

Posted: May 20, 2013 at 19:03 Quote
willy94 wrote:

We were all a bunch of greedy little buggers when we were 12 but this one takes the cake

Posted: May 20, 2013 at 20:31 Quote
trozei wrote:
Seriously?
Yeah lol

Posted: May 20, 2013 at 20:41 Quote
the absolute worst though is when you decide on a price and then the buyer lets you know he won't have the money for three months! Blank Stare

Posted: May 20, 2013 at 21:58 Quote
I find it's only the young ones that agree on a price before they even see it.

Posted: May 21, 2013 at 0:44 Quote
i once got offered a swap for something crap, then he gave me abuse because he needs MY bike more than me because he's poor and can't afford nice things.

Posted: May 21, 2013 at 7:36 Quote
i had someone offer me 20 bucks for a pair of brand new s&m hoder bars, another person offered me 10 bucks and a shitty wheel for my demolition rims

Posted: May 21, 2013 at 16:10 Quote
Yeti ASR 7 as below...
Smooth

Hi interested in you bike bud ..whats best price please..
Bud need around 1600 TBH..but just wanting to sell frame really...??

OK mate ill have it.

55 messages later
exchanged phone numbers then..ring ring

Hi there this is ****** Dad he can't afford your bike bud as im buying it him for his 14 birthday & his exam results/reports were SHITE LOL NO BIKE for him

I really did piss myself like..lol lol lol lol lol lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018692
Mobile Version of Website