Powered by Outside

April Fools Pranks

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
April Fools Pranks
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 16:37 Quote
Juan-Pablo wrote:
dirtbiker327 wrote:
doyouquaxu wrote:

no it doesnt. the expansion has to do to the nozzle it goes through, and its nowhere near an 800 time expansion. it expands a little bit, but nowhere near enough to get the entire car filled, unless you had close to 100 or 200 cans.

Good call you could tape it down then and throw it in someones car. And you can do that with little air horns. you get the little ones and tape it so its down and constantly going and throw it somewhere where people cant get to it easily.

Haha yeah college were giving out a load of free attack alarms once so we put a couple in a lunchbox type thing and put a few holes in it to let the sound out, taped it all up with loads of tape so it was hard to open the pulled the pins out with a couple of bits of string that we'd attached and tossed them into a mates house.
Was funny as watching them try to get it open

O speaking of college, tag bombs. Take an axe, tag or whatever and take the top nozel off and then smash the top of the can so that the nozzle gets stuck open then you throw it in someones dorm rooom and hold the door shut. The can just spays all its contents until its out. Its horrible i had that happen to me i got like high of the fumes.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 17:54 Quote
i used to do axe bombs at summer camp. threw one into my friends car as we were driving up the freeway, threw a couple into some friend's tents and then ziptied the zipper shut haha. its some terrible stuff if it happens to you.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
i used to do axe bombs at summer camp. threw one into my friends car as we were driving up the freeway, threw a couple into some friend's tents and then ziptied the zipper shut haha. its some terrible stuff if it happens to you.

O god its horrible happening to you funny when its someone else.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
clickityclack wrote:
Don't know if it was said already, but put saran wrap on the toilet seat. Haha, get a good laugh.

ya i said that on 1 page Wink

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 20:01 Quote
someone go to youtube and tell me what happens when you click on any of the featured videos. click on a few to see. tup

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 20:54 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
someone go to youtube and tell me what happens when you click on any of the featured videos. click on a few to see. tup

aha its the same video of that gay dude

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
We've been Rick Roll'd

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 2:23 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:

Maybe it's lost on the translation across the pond but what do you mean by axe bombs? What's an axe? Is it like a Lynx can i.e. deodorant?

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 8:43 Quote
Juan-Pablo wrote:
doyouquaxu wrote:

Maybe it's lost on the translation across the pond but what do you mean by axe bombs? What's an axe? Is it like a Lynx can i.e. deodorant?

Ya... It's a spray can of deodorant.

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 11:42 Quote
Juan-Pablo wrote:
doyouquaxu wrote:

Yeah its the exact same as lynx.

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 17:11 Quote
dirtbiker327 wrote:
doyouquaxu wrote:
dirtbiker327 wrote:

No it will expand just as much as it would if you just sat there holding the nozel down. There is alot in side one of those cans.

no it doesnt. the expansion has to do to the nozzle it goes through, and its nowhere near an 800 time expansion. it expands a little bit, but nowhere near enough to get the entire car filled, unless you had close to 100 or 200 cans.

Good call you could tape it down then and throw it in someones car. And you can do that with little air horns. you get the little ones and tape it so its down and constantly going and throw it somewhere where people cant get to it easily.
one thing that does exapaind is window seal. You stab a hole in one and then run and throw it some where then it expains right huge. Then it hardens and is impossibe to like fix.

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 7:33 Quote
For April fools day.

They super glued pennies over this kids door locks, let all of the air out of his tires, then removed the valve-stems.

The covered his windshield in Lard.

this was a retaliation from last year when this kid. Covered another kid's car with gummy bears. Like entirely covered it.

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 23:36 Quote
I would almost want my car to be covered in gummy bears..i would eat them, i f*ckin love gummy bearsSmile

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 23:39 Quote
bonfire wrote:
For April fools day.

They super glued pennies over this kids door locks, let all of the air out of his tires, then removed the valve-stems.

The covered his windshield in Lard.

this was a retaliation from last year when this kid. Covered another kid's car with gummy bears. Like entirely covered it.

the penny lock ideas awsome

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
This is a little late for this april fools but you make brownie mix, crush up chocolate exlax and put it in the unbaked brownie mix and then bake it. Wah lah. brownies that give your friends the runs. DONT EAT THE BROWNIES YOURSELF!!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024286
Mobile Version of Website