Team?

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:39 Quote
well its hard racing dh on a 4x bike. but once i get a better fork shouldnt be a problem.
i wanto maker down a couple times ill be in edmonton alot . you better fckin come up here

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:40 Quote
I'll be there at least once for the night hawk ABA dunno bout anything else plannin on spending alot of time in canmore and golden, maybe making a short trip into BC with jaret depending on the funds.

Ryan

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:45 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
I'll be there at least once for the night hawk ABA dunno bout anything else plannin on spending alot of time in canmore and golden, maybe making a short trip into BC with jaret depending on the funds.

Ryan
ABA? wth is that. id go to bc but thats outa my pocket

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:46 Quote
ABA or ADHRA "alberta down hill racing association"

Ryan

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 21:40 Quote
Yea man I still work at ernies.

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 11:11 Quote
holy shit wat they pay you.

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
poop man just pure poop

Posted: Mar 5, 2009 at 8:56 Quote
Thanks for sending me this Ryan, but I'm moving to Whistler once I finish school in April. tup I'm riding with the MCL Racing team this year, too, but I'm sure I'll see ya around at some of the ADHRA races.

O+
Posted: Mar 5, 2009 at 11:35 Quote
stephbowcycle wrote:
Thanks for sending me this Ryan, but I'm moving to Whistler once I finish school in April. tup I'm riding with the MCL Racing team this year, too, but I'm sure I'll see ya around at some of the ADHRA races.

Damn well I'll see ya around them for sure.

Ryan

O+
Posted: Mar 5, 2009 at 11:36 Quote
stephbowcycle wrote:

Damn well I'll see ya around them for sure.

Ryan

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 15:19 Quote
Well I startd out as a rider for my team (Team SpeeDH, now Team SDH) in the summer of 2000 (around the same time PB was getting off the ground) Now for the past six years I've running it and it hasn't always been easy thats for sure.
If you want to have companies sponsor you to get better deals thats where the bargaining starts to take shape and you begin to climb the latter of sponsor to rider ratio. It's natural to want to get better deals and cheaper parts but in return the sponsors are going to see what you guys are up to.

Right now we're actually looking for about two more decent riders to join to top things off. Communications and promo stuff goes a LONG way in keeping sponsors, especially in tough times for sure.
We've gotten "taken for a ride" in the past so make sure to really screen your riders before letting them join.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016549
Mobile Version of Website