Powered by Outside

what do you think the next trend is going to be?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
what do you think the next trend is going to be?
Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 2:52 Quote
I had purple rims before every one else i actually saw a few purple rims a couple weeks after i posted my bike on here not sure if i gave any one the idea... hopefully

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 9:03 Quote
dsands7 wrote:
I had purple rims before every one else i actually saw a few purple rims a couple weeks after i posted my bike on here not sure if i gave any one the idea... hopefully

get over yourself, omg you didn't start the purple wheel trend or whatever you think.

and as far as first, you didn't have them first.

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:42 Quote
chill. haha who had them first?

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:43 Quote
not you, probably the 90's bmx'ers and i had purple wheels before you just to let you know.

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
haha i wasnt trying to sound cocky but like last year I painted my rims purple now there selling purple rims I know alot of people had them last year and I wasnt talking bmx

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 14:42 Quote
dsands7 wrote:
haha i wasnt trying to sound cocky but like last year I painted my rims purple now there selling purple rims I know alot of people had them last year and I wasnt talking bmx

Well you didn't start it, so end discussion.

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 18:26 Quote
Just like to point out that I rode bikes waaay before it was cool. Er' one was like, daaamn, bro, you gotcha get yo'self a velocimanipede, and I'm all like, nah, bro, check dees cranks n' shit, yo. I can pedal and shit. And they's all like, dag yo, you's solved our greatest conundrum... and started copying me.

true story.

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 7:37 Quote
For BMX, Sunday used to be anti-trend, but now everybody is getting them... Including me Eek

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 7:50 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Just like to point out that I rode bikes waaay before it was cool. Er' one was like, daaamn, bro, you gotcha get yo'self a velocimanipede, and I'm all like, nah, bro, check dees cranks n' shit, yo. I can pedal and shit. And they's all like, dag yo, you's solved our greatest conundrum... and started copying me.

true story.

i can testify to the accuracy of this. i was there.

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 8:44 Quote
jonslater wrote:
not you, probably the 90's bmx'ers and i had purple wheels before you just to let you know.

BMX in the 90s was too cool for coloured parts, you generally had the choice of black, black or black. The 80s on the other hand were all about the colour coordination.

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 12:09 Quote
I can see plaid skinnies becoming a trend, if they even make them.

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 13:34 Quote
snorkeling in the uk i reckon,so im about to buy shares in snorkel stuff.lol

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 16:20 Quote
thomas-b wrote:
Eek

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 16:26 Quote
cneums wrote:
thomas-b wrote:
Eek

They make them.. ( I should have bought a pair while I was at Hot Topic Frown )

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 16:28 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
cneums wrote:
thomas-b wrote:
Eek

They make them.. ( I should have bought a pair while I was at Hot Topic Frown )

dear GOD.Facepalm

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013648
Mobile Version of Website