biggest jump/drop you have hit?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
biggest jump/drop you have hit?
Posted: Apr 24, 2010 at 1:18 Quote
so far this is the biggest and sketchiest DROP! ive hit. i dont know about my jump
i dont know how tall it is, but im somewhere just under 6ft and reachin my hands up standing underneath the lip i cant reach the lip, but im fairly close.
just watch the vid and you will have a bit of an idea how big it is.
Views: 1,798    Faves: 0    Comments: 3

its the biggest ive hit because we dont have nuffin in australia, especially anywhere near where i live.

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2010 at 1:21 Quote
That crash is just fantastic, so entertaining to watch lol Respectable drop as well.

Ryan

Posted: Apr 24, 2010 at 1:24 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
That crash is just fantastic, so entertaining to watch lol Respectable drop as well.

Ryan
thanx, i rode straight out of it in the end with nothing but a scratch on my goggles, but i found out later that i crushed my derailleur and have a long term twisted ankle.

Posted: Apr 24, 2010 at 1:27 Quote
Yeah, there's pretty much nothing in Newcastle. lol

Looks like a fun drop.

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 1:36 Quote
ambrogino wrote:
veet-88 wrote:

Ryan
thanx, i rode straight out of it in the end with nothing but a scratch on my goggles, but i found out later that i crushed my derailleur and have a long term twisted ankle.

How did you land it sort of ride off then slide 180? lol so funny mad props lol

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 2:51 Quote
front wheel hit a rock and slightly twisted, making the whole bike flip around

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 20:54 Quote
Its so awesome when crashes look bad but you dont hurt yourself or break anything

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 21:26 Quote
Ompalompa wrote:
Its so awesome when crashes look bad but you dont hurt yourself or break anything
ive had a few of those. people are like "omg! are you okay!?!" and they come over to find me almost suffocating from laughter

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 22:55 Quote
haha its pretty fun to reflect on it Cool

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 at 8:44 Quote
The road gap / table top at Hamsterly Forest down hill course. No idea how big they are, proberbly 10ft mabey 15? Anyone else who's ridden there might know.

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 10:06 Quote
for now this is the biggest jump i've hit.....i started riding in november.

photo

there's a big gap i want to hit at the same place.. it's about 45-48ft gap and 20ft drop.... someday!! soon hopefully.

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 17:51 Quote
DHeddie wrote:
Well this is the best I can do for a drop lol
photo

your sidewalks are f*&%ed up lol

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 at 0:00 Quote
ustemuf wrote:
for now this is the biggest jump i've hit.....i started riding in november.

*snip*

there's a big gap i want to hit at the same place.. it's about 45-48ft gap and 20ft drop.... someday!! soon hopefully.

You've been riding for around 6 months and you hit that gap? Props man. I've been riding for 2 and a half years and I wouldn't even think about doing a 48x20 gap.

Posted: Jun 6, 2010 at 14:37 Quote
i think its hilarious that i tackled a 34 footer then less than a month later destroyed my shoulder off a 6 footer. someone explain that one to me

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022243
Mobile Version of Website