Sherwood Pines Group
Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 15:07 Quote
I'm working when you making your way to trail x

Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 15:14 Quote
dangggerboy wrote:
I'm working when you making your way to trail x

i dno whenever jack wants to go lol

Posted: Aug 22, 2011 at 6:24 Quote
I Rode the twice X-C track when I was there was very well made and fun the freeride/jump area was fun until I took a pretty heavy crash Smile Luckily my face inside my full face helmet took most of the impact then I went down one of the dowhill tracks half concussed Razz

The second time round I came off the downhill section and my cranks felt loose next thing I know my left crankshaft fell off I had to pedal/get dragged by my dad 3-4 miles back to the car

yet it was still absolutely amazing I would help but I cant drive and its a 2 1/2 drive Frown

Posted: Aug 22, 2011 at 6:27 Quote
Got address of this "trailx"? also is there any photo's of it?

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 1:38 Quote
Trail X doesn't have an address.

Posted: Oct 22, 2011 at 14:14 Quote
Hey everyone, Me and my mate took a trip up to Sherwood today and went down to the dirt jumps. They looked neglected and haven't been maintained at all which is a shame. So we started re building them they need a lot of TLC but should be good again soon! We will be going up there every Saturday with our own shovels so if anyone wants to come help us rebuild them the better. You will need to bring your own shovels if you want to come help us dig.

Posted: Oct 22, 2011 at 14:15 Quote
there are 2 guys that are doing some work on the dj's today it looked like they know what they are doing and in the time we were there they made the one landing look like new. they are from derby and sounds like they will be going up alot so get talking to them and give them a hand coz its the only way the dj's will ever get sorted!!

does any one have the email adress for the fc guy bout dig days?

Posted: Oct 23, 2011 at 2:55 Quote
Oh snap I must have beat you by a second :-P yeah we will be up a fair bit they could be a really nice set of jumps after they have been sorted out. I'm surprised no ones sorted them out its so easy to dig with that soil takes no time at all. I also posted on the Facebook page but seems no ones used it for a few months.

Also I heard some lads talking about there being carpet up there? if anyone knows where it is would be great to put on the take off's.

Posted: Oct 23, 2011 at 15:45 Quote
ridermark wrote:
Oh snap I must have beat you by a second :-P yeah we will be up a fair bit they could be a really nice set of jumps after they have been sorted out. I'm surprised no ones sorted them out its so easy to dig with that soil takes no time at all. I also posted on the Facebook page but seems no ones used it for a few months.

Also I heard some lads talking about there being carpet up there? if anyone knows where it is would be great to put on the take off's.

I used to go up and give the big set a shape up last year but every1 stopped riding there and the chavs started trashing the place so i gave up. But if there is a group planning on starting again i am up for it.

There used to be carpet but the chavs kept ripping it up so think the FC took it all away not 100% though but there is none up there any more

Posted: Oct 24, 2011 at 1:15 Quote
chris.bray@forestry.gsi.gov.uk

Posted: Oct 24, 2011 at 4:23 Quote
Yeah sounds good to me! Me and my mate haven't ridden for a while so it seems like a good place to get back into it. As I said were going up this Saturday if it's not raining and if anyone wants to come help bring their own shovels ect the better. Seems to be alot of younger kids who don't know how to build trails or maintain them so would be good for them to learn and keep all the jumps in good condition. Hmm may have to get in touch with someone from
The FC and see about getting the carpets back.

Posted: Oct 24, 2011 at 5:31 Quote
fair play to ever has bin up dirt jumps n started the much needed tlc..let me no nxt time ur up will try n get there

Posted: Oct 24, 2011 at 11:31 Quote
clubroost9 wrote:
fair play to ever has bin up dirt jumps n started the much needed tlc..let me no nxt time ur up will try n get there

Me and mike will be up there this Saturday def and a small possibility on the Friday as I've got the day off work. We aim to get there for around 11am and stay till its dark.

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 4:57 Quote
cool will c how works goes aswell n let u no

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012533
Mobile Version of Website