Powered by Outside

Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 8:02 Quote
jespinal wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
Seriously. If we wanted to read bickering we would be in the comments section of any article posted on the main page, not here.
are you aware of what a forum is? You might be better of circle jerking on ig
Not unless you’re the one jerking me.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 8:04 Quote
grab your popcorn everyone...

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 8:54 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
jespinal wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
Seriously. If we wanted to read bickering we would be in the comments section of any article posted on the main page, not here.
wtf is your deal, do you even have a dj bike to post if not get the f out of here...

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 8:59 Quote
My next build. But prob wont be done till end of the year.
photo

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 9:03 Quote
MeLikeBike90 wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
jespinal wrote:
wtf is your deal, do you even have a dj bike to post if not get the f out of here...

If only there were some way to view a profile and see any pictures that might answer this...oddly enough he posted his bike a few days ago and you quoted those pictures. Weird

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 9:15 Quote
MeLikeBike90 wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
jespinal wrote:
I've been on this thread since 2012 lol

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 9:18 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
Any one corroborate what I've read aboot Ti for BMX an DJ, that it's too complient (floppy)? Like real experience (I guess not due to the €£$ Smile )
Complete uter waste of money using anything Ti,especially a frame.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 9:29 Quote
Ti is the way to go if you're chasing grams into an utter light bike, lose weight elsewhere first and then look into ti

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 11:07 Quote
MeLikeBike90 wrote:
photo
are you going to put a electric motor in the frame too?* Melikybike?

From my exp, I was told when you're using stainless steel, too think of it as "twice the strength as iron steel," thats why cromolly is good, but it's heavy, the plus side is it can take a beating, (what I call bubba proof)

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 11:19 Quote
Apologies for the janky photos, after much internal debate I ordered some stickers for my RCT's,

photo

They're very subtle, definitely not the first thing you notice from regular viewing distances

photo

Both Whips match Smile

photo

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 13:09 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
nojzilla wrote:
Any one corroborate what I've read aboot Ti for BMX an DJ, that it's too complient (floppy)? Like real experience (I guess not due to the €£$ Smile )

I have a titanium hammer and it is a little softer than the steel hammers. Not soft enough the face gets gouged and beatip. but the vibration doesn’t transfer to your arm.

I would love to try a Ti bike but I could barely afford Ti hammer let alone a frame

A full Ti/ carbon Parts bike would be killer I bet

I've got a Ti 4X frame on the way... was thinking about putting a Totem on it though, which nullifies the weight savings of a Ti frame lol . First Ti frame for me, so the jury is still out...

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 13:33 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
Apologies for the janky photos, after much internal debate I ordered some stickers for my RCT's,

photo

They're very subtle, definitely not the first thing you notice from regular viewing distances

photo

Both Whips match Smile

photo

Nice...the bike and the shooting brake it's sitting on!

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 14:51 Quote
johnparkhurst wrote:
MeLikeBike90 wrote:
photo
are you going to put a electric motor in the frame too?* Melikybike?

From my exp, I was told when you're using stainless steel, too think of it as "twice the strength as iron steel," thats why cromolly is good, but it's heavy, the plus side is it can take a beating, (what I call bubba proof)
wtf???

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.077193
Mobile Version of Website