Powered by Outside

Group of Automotive Hotness

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Group of Automotive Hotness
O+
Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 19:58 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
Everything I do could be done with a gasser, but this truck was 13k with 100k miles and a 6 speed manual.. I couldn't even come close to finding a equally capable gasser for that price that I wanted..
If you lead with that, that's a dam hard price to pass on for a deisel. Especially it being stick.

Especially since most 7.3s run for 400k+.. This is a lifetime truck for me.

Posted: Apr 7, 2018 at 0:00 Quote
Krash23 wrote:
photo
Don't think the muricans get these so this is aimed at the euro lot but any thoughts on these
looking to replace my cupra

Don't take my word as gospel cos I've never owned or driven one but my understanding is that the early twin turbo ones are riddled with faults. The later single turbo is much better. Not the sharpest of hot hatches but undeniably fast!!! If you look on evo.co.uk there's a buyers guide that's pretty in depth about issues and costs. They always seem pretty spot on with their opinions.

Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 6:44 Quote
that's a facelifted one

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 at 12:31 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
Krash23 wrote:
photo
Don't think the muricans get these so this is aimed at the euro lot but any thoughts on these
looking to replace my cupra

Don't take my word as gospel cos I've never owned or driven one but my understanding is that the early twin turbo ones are riddled with faults. The later single turbo is much better. Not the sharpest of hot hatches but undeniably fast!!! If you look on evo.co.uk there's a buyers guide that's pretty in depth about issues and costs. They always seem pretty spot on with their opinions.

It was the N54 that potentially had riddled problems with turbos etc etc. They could be built bomb proof though! This generation up to now (N55) are very good engines, reliable and capable of a lot of power with little mods. Just be prepared to constantly fill the bastard up though, you won’t get much over 20mpg on a regular basis ????

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 at 3:53 Quote
A mate of mine has one and seems to like it quite a lot. Better than my shit box Clio for sure lol

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 at 7:31 Quote
Welp, signed up for a track day this weekend lol better get the car fixed haha

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 at 9:32 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
Welp, signed up for a track day this weekend lol better get the car fixed haha
Nnnnn skuuuuuurt

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 at 4:21 Quote
Please tell me that’s actaully going to happen!

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 at 15:54 Quote
marko369 wrote:

No, it's a shitty highschool kid render.

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 at 15:58 Quote
marko369 wrote:
I wish. Just a rendering I found on the web. But if I'm ever filthy stinking rich beyond belief, I want to make that happen! Big Grin

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 at 16:02 Quote
I'm so sad I didn't get pictures to post on here... was rushing into the hospital, but did park next to it so seeing it definitely made my day better lol. If Batman had a Mustang, this thing would've been it. Pretty new Mustang GT (2018?), all glossy blacked out, big carbon spoiler on the rear, Brembo brakes, black leather interior, manual transmission, etc... probably one of the sickest/most attractive cars I've seen in a while.

Posted: Mar 23, 2019 at 15:02 Quote
mtbikeaddict wrote:
I'm so sad I didn't get pictures to post on here... was rushing into the hospital, but did park next to it so seeing it definitely made my day better lol. If Batman had a Mustang, this thing would've been it. Pretty new Mustang GT (2018?), all glossy blacked out, big carbon spoiler on the rear, Brembo brakes, black leather interior, manual transmission, etc... probably one of the sickest/most attractive cars I've seen in a while.
Just gotta look for the instagram sticker next time.

Posted: Mar 23, 2019 at 22:20 Quote
Upon recent discovery we just learned we basically slowed this thread because most of us made a Snapchat group together and haven't been on pink bike since. Deep apologies boiz. I remember when this was always moving haha.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030899
Mobile Version of Website