Jaw Drop .... Only Bender ?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Jaw Drop .... Only Bender ?
Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:41 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
Well if he really wanted to do it, he would of done and get arrested. This cop thing is bullshit. Bender tried it 3 times and never got arrested. There is hundreds of videos on the net. Now why would this guy get arrested if he tried it?
LOL people are SO STUPID sometimes, k look. WE TOLD about 7000 people on the internet, so the cops come there, see about 70 cars loned up along the road, threaten to charge us each 1000$ and arrest us. he WANTED TO HIT IT.

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:41 Quote
what were they threatining to charge you with?

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:42 Quote
phillipblair wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:
Well if he really wanted to do it, he would of done and get arrested. This cop thing is bullshit. Bender tried it 3 times and never got arrested. There is hundreds of videos on the net. Now why would this guy get arrested if he tried it?
LOL people are SO STUPID sometimes, k look. WE TOLD about 7000 people on the internet, so the cops come there, see about 70 cars loned up along the road, threaten to charge us each 1000$ and arrest us. he WANTED TO HIT IT.
plus, it was indian land, and if he got hurt on it then they could get sued, even though most people wudnt sue them for theyre own stupid act

I'd rather hear him say he was affraid because who wouldn't be? I mean f*ck its the "drop"... but instead you guys use the cop excuse... Common. If he really would of done it, no cops of of stopped him.

well i beleive you, but no matter what you say, you can't prove that he ACTUALLY wanted to do it, or whether he would have done it if the cops hadn't come.

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
phillipblair wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:

Well said Phil,
some of these people can't get it though their head..

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
i remeber reading in some biking magazine about a guy attempting a drop in utah that was like an 80 foot gap

Keyword = gap.

Drop is completely different.

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
alybear wrote:
Views: 9,534    Faves: 38    Comments: 63

More dissapointement.

lol Thoses f*cking pigs showed up f*cking pigs

alybear, you are even more of a loser for posting that video.. and you suck at being overdramatic..."ack, those f*cking pigs..." ha ha ha i'd laugh if it wasn\t so sad.. pathetic, really.

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:45 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
I'd rather hear him say he was affraid because who wouldn't be? I mean f*ck its the "drop"... but instead you guys use the cop excuse... Common. If he really would of done it, no cops of of stopped him.

No he wasn't 'afraid' and yes the cops did and can stop you from doing something like that.

How many times does it have to be said... its a large and dangerous stunt, attempting such a stunt is considerd a high risk danerous activity, and is considerd a suicide attempt (illegal).. because it puts an un-neccecary strain on health care system... meanwhile the EMT's are scraping you off the ground another person might not get the help they need because of dumb shit like that (not o say its dumb) its just how things work...

should msg all trustworthy mtbers when its going down, or just pm me when you think its going down! Big Grin

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:46 Quote
dmadness wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
alybear wrote:
Views: 9,534    Faves: 38    Comments: 63

More dissapointement.

lol Thoses f*cking pigs showed up f*cking pigs

alybear, you are even more of a loser for posting that video.. and you suck at being overdramatic..."ack, those f*cking pigs..." ha ha ha i'd laugh if it wasn\t so sad.. pathetic, really.

Buddy what are you talking about?? what do u mean 'overdramatic'

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:46 Quote
Can a mod come and lock the thread now. The title should be changed Jaw Drop= only Bender

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
well krausehouse, u dont live in kamloops so what would be the point of telling you

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
sheepsrider wrote:
Can a mod come and lock the thread now. The title should be changed Jaw Drop= only Bender
dude stop it, this is the best thread in years

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017719
Mobile Version of Website