Powered by Outside

Going Riding Around Portland, Oregon!

PB Forum :: USA - West
Going Riding Around Portland, Oregon!
Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 13:28 Quote
OMGitsNate wrote:
Bumping this thread.

I've been riding Sandy Ridge about 3 days a week and conditions have been awesome.

Is the parking lot open yet?
I’ve never been there and would like to follow someone

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 13:53 Quote
timparker wrote:
OMGitsNate wrote:
Bumping this thread.

I've been riding Sandy Ridge about 3 days a week and conditions have been awesome.

Heading there right now actually! Some trails are closed but the lot is open.

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 17:07 Quote
dkidd wrote:
timparker wrote:
OMGitsNate wrote:
Bumping this thread.

Yeah I wanna follow you Derek.

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2020 at 13:09 Quote
timparker wrote:
dkidd wrote:
timparker wrote:

Yeah I wanna follow you Derek.
Ended up doing one lap and riding nearby instead.
Lmk the next time you're going for a rip, we'll meet up!

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2020 at 14:43 Quote
I'll be there Thursday morning until about noon.

Posted: Mar 19, 2021 at 19:53 Quote
Hey girls and boys.

I am new to the area and US at all. I am from Europe and did live the past years in the Italian Alps and had direct access to alpine mountain biking, so I am not much of a downhiller or jumper.

Looking for people who are willing to take me along for some mtb riding. Uphill is OK but enjoy the Singletrail down. As I lived in one of driest valleys, need to adopt to the wet and moist Trails first. If you are willing to take me along I would love to join in. I am most likely available on Saturdays, might also work from time to time in the afternoons during the week.

Best, Max

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2021 at 21:04 Quote
Speziazlizt wrote:
Hey girls and boys.

I am new to the area and US at all. I am from Europe and did live the past years in the Italian Alps and had direct access to alpine mountain biking, so I am not much of a downhiller or jumper.

Looking for people who are willing to take me along for some mtb riding. Uphill is OK but enjoy the Singletrail down. As I lived in one of driest valleys, need to adopt to the wet and moist Trails first. If you are willing to take me along I would love to join in. I am most likely available on Saturdays, might also work from time to time in the afternoons during the week.

Best, Max

Welcome to town!

Happy to show you around some time. The weather right now makes for better trailbuilding than riding, but we'll be tearing up the trails soon enough!

Posted: Mar 19, 2021 at 22:17 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Speziazlizt wrote:
Hey girls and boys.

Best, Max

Welcome to town!

Happy to show you around some time. The weather right now makes for better trailbuilding than riding, but we'll be tearing up the trails soon enough!

Thank you, highly appreciated Smile

Is there some sort of Facebook group to connect to the local scene as well?

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 13:02 Quote
Speziazlizt wrote:
dkidd wrote:
Speziazlizt wrote:
Hey girls and boys.

Best, Max

Welcome to town!

Thank you, highly appreciated Smile

Is there some sort of Facebook group to connect to the local scene as well?

Not a great one. Pnw mountain bikers is the most active, and has a few of us Portland folks.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009231
Mobile Version of Website