Powered by Outside

Canyon Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Canyon Owners Club
Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 5:50 Quote
rusmar1316 wrote:
migo8 wrote:
Does anyone got strive cf?

Received my Strive CF8, in last week of January .
photo

Is this S size?

Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 6:02 Quote
mrcoley wrote:
Canyon prices are what you pay plus packaging and shipping pay with debit or credit card so u get no charges from your bank

Thanks, seems a whole lot better that way.

Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 6:48 Quote
jwh1 wrote:
Has anyone received any of their strives in the race geometry yet?

Someone on Vital has theirs: http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Reblochrider,34047/setup,28059
Makes the blue look a lot better than in Canyons pictures!

Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 0:09 Quote
migo8 wrote:
rusmar1316 wrote:
migo8 wrote:
Does anyone got strive cf?

Received my Strive CF8, in last week of January .
photo

Is this S size?

Yes it is size S. Removed the saddle bag as it was hitting the rear tire when things get rough.

O+
Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 3:09 Quote
Hi, my Strive is due to ship this week (week 7) and I was just wondering at what point during the designated shipping week other people's bikes have actually been sent, and how long it has taken for the bike to be delivered to the UK after shipping?

Basicly I'm wondering how soon from now the bike will likely arrive?

Cheers!

Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 5:05 Quote
My strive was due to ship last week, week 6. They were supposed to ship it on the monday but the guy I called on friday said he didn't know what had happened to it. I'll give them a couple of days to sort it out otherwise I'm going skitzo!!

As a side point, if anyone has a Large Race size Strive CF and wants some frame protection, get yourself to Invisiframe in Shrewsbury and he'll fit your protection for free and provide free crank and fork protection. The guy designs specific kits and he's got some kits for canyon but not the Large Race size Strive CF yet as nobody has supplied one for him to fit.

http://www.invisiframe.co.uk/CANYON/STRIVE-CF

Check em, all out, £60 to protect a £3k bike, no brainer!!

Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 5:41 Quote
jimbojrt wrote:
My strive was due to ship last week, week 6. They were supposed to ship it on the monday but the guy I called on friday said he didn't know what had happened to it. I'll give them a couple of days to sort it out otherwise I'm going skitzo!!

As a side point, if anyone has a Large Race size Strive CF and wants some frame protection, get yourself to Invisiframe in Shrewsbury and he'll fit your protection for free and provide free crank and fork protection. The guy designs specific kits and he's got some kits for canyon but not the Large Race size Strive CF yet as nobody has supplied one for him to fit.

http://www.invisiframe.co.uk/CANYON/STRIVE-CF

Check em, all out, £60 to protect a £3k bike, no brainer!!

I emailed him last week about something and also asked about a large race kit. He said he had a large one coming in but wasn't sure if it was a race or not. So there could be one coming soon?

Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 8:14 Quote
Playing with lights Smile

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 23:01 Quote
I just spoke to canyon my strive cf I ordered that was due for delivery in week 7 has now been put back to week 18, enough is enough unfortunately going to try for a capra instead, but cheaper, same spec, better reviews. Pretty depressing but better to have a bike to ride

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 23:50 Quote
jwh1 wrote:
I just spoke to canyon my strive cf I ordered that was due for delivery in week 7 has now been put back to week 18, enough is enough unfortunately going to try for a capra instead, but cheaper, same spec, better reviews. Pretty depressing but better to have a bike to ride
When you placed your order?

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 1:41 Quote
jwh1 wrote:

You wont get your Capra any sooner buddy, in fact unlike Canyon, YT probably won't even send you payment info once you have ordered one, just saying!!

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 1:46 Quote
Now I am worried about mine which is also due to ship this week, although I did email them yesterday and they said it is all looking good for shipping. If it is delayed, then I am not sure what I will do as I ordered it on 12/6/2014

LUCKYMULLEN wrote:
jwh1 wrote:

You wont get your Capra any sooner buddy, in fact unlike Canyon, YT probably won't even send you payment info once you have ordered one, just saying!!

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 2:24 Quote
LUCKYMULLEN wrote:
jwh1 wrote:

I ordered after the launch weekend on monday, recieved payment info and delivery week was same as posted under availability at my time of ordering. The Capra CF Pro should be available soon.

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 2:50 Quote
LUCKYMULLEN wrote:
jwh1 wrote:

I have already had payment info from YT so it should just be a few weeks

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 3:01 Quote
Damn :-). I am actually an opposite thinker......I prefer the Strive to the Capra
jwh1 wrote:
LUCKYMULLEN wrote:
jwh1 wrote:

I have already had payment info from YT so it should just be a few weeks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022465
Mobile Version of Website