Powered by Outside

...htt...

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 at 12:46 Quote
why does it feel like i have superglue on my hands when i try to barspin, am i right in saying the hand you feel more comfortable taking off for say a one hand is the hand you dont use to spin the bars?

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 at 13:07 Quote
carrot-cruncher wrote:
why does it feel like i have superglue on my hands when i try to barspin, am i right in saying the hand you feel more comfortable taking off for say a one hand is the hand you dont use to spin the bars?
You can use one hand to spin the bar for a barspin, people call this truckdriver style, or you can let go of the bar completely either way is fine, it's all down to personal preference really.

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 at 13:09 Quote
hazdxb wrote:
carrot-cruncher wrote:
You can use one hand to spin the bar for a barspin, people call this truckdriver style, or you can let go of the bar completely either way is fine, it's all down to personal preference really.

Good way to learn? or is it best way to learn ?

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 at 13:11 Quote
hazdxb wrote:
carrot-cruncher wrote:
a truck driver is a 360 bar-spin, a bus driver is when you only take one had off and use the other to spin. You can also x-up bars but that looks horrible so learn to do the either bussed or the normal way (no handed). A good way to learn it to either take one foot of and spin the bars and catch or take 2 feet off and catch also when you are on flat try pull up bars (manual bars) to get the feel of the bars going round

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 at 13:15 Quote
carrot-cruncher wrote:
hazdxb wrote:
carrot-cruncher wrote:

Both ways are fine, experiment with both ways and do whatever feels more comfortable. Personally I let go of the bars completely since I'm a small guy and can't reach very far so spinning the bars with one hand feels awkward for me, but my friend who's a lot taller than me does them truck driver style since he feels comfortable doing them that way.

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 at 13:19 Quote
hazdxb wrote:
carrot-cruncher wrote:
hazdxb wrote:

Both ways are fine, experiment with both ways and do whatever feels more comfortable. Personally I let go of the bars completely since I'm a small guy and can't reach very far so spinning the bars with one hand feels awkward for me, but my friend who's a lot taller than me does them bus driver style since he feels comfortable doing them that way.

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 at 13:27 Quote
ogstreet wrote:
hazdxb wrote:
carrot-cruncher wrote:
a truck driver is a 360 bar-spin, a bus driver is when you only take one had off and use the other to spin. You can also x-up bars but that looks horrible so learn to do the either bussed or the normal way (no handed). A good way to learn it to either take one foot of and spin the bars and catch or take 2 feet off and catch also when you are on flat try pull up bars (manual bars) to get the feel of the bars going round
I realize what a truck driver I'm just saying that when you barspin while using one hand to spin the bar it's called truck driver style. Also a barspin is a barspin whether you take one hand off or do them no handed, i've never heard them called a bus driver if you do them one handed...

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 at 13:29 Quote
hazdxb wrote:
ogstreet wrote:
hazdxb wrote:

I realize what a truck driver I'm just saying that when you barspin while using one hand to spin the bar it's called truck driver style. Also a barspin is a barspin whether you take one hand off or do them no handed, i've never heard them called a bus driver if you do them one handed...
a truck-driver is a 360 bar-spin and bus driver is a normal, 1-handed bar-spin.

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 15:19 Quote
hazdxb wrote:
ogstreet wrote:
hazdxb wrote:

you have now, and its pretty much universaly used. bus driver=non thrown bars passed around with one hand. truck driver= a 360 bar, type of bar is irrelivant.

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 0:48 Quote
I must be retarded but, i learnt to 3 into foam, found it hard but i did it.. (this is clockwise) but i never took it from foam to dirt/park.

I now find it easier to rotate opposite (despite i air my normal way which is clockwise )

I can get 180 easily, i then try to 360 and i just cant turn any more, any tips ?

I think i go too quick onto deck because when i land i'll have no space to do the extra 180. Im tempted to look more to see my rear wheel and pull up more off the ramp ?

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 10:44 Quote
What is good starter tricks?

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 10:46 Quote
No hander- one hand off. then try the other hand, then do it at the same time simples

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 10:48 Quote
ok^^ but is table top easy?

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 11:00 Quote
depends how big, but if its on trails they're normally long. no footer in that case then ?

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 12:12 Quote
Try some whips, one and then no footers, one handers and x-up,s

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013901
Mobile Version of Website