Powered by Outside

2017 Meta 4.2

PB Forum :: Commencal
2017 Meta 4.2
O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2020 at 5:30 Quote
That answers my question exactly, thank you Ploutre.

Posted: Feb 8, 2020 at 5:49 Quote
Ploutre wrote:
Blind bearing puller. Bought a set for like 30€ when I changed mine, and just pulled them out. They are sitted against a small lip (I think? it was a few years ago, so maybe not), so you can't press them out.

That’s right, there is a lip and a small washer between

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 at 10:23 Quote
Hello ,

Did anyone tried to fit a MEGNEG on Meta ? If yes , how was it ?
Im thinking of trying it .

O+
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 at 10:56 Quote
IvanKrzak wrote:
Hello ,

I rode a MegNeg on my 2018 Meta AM and it was a very good upgrade. Increased small Bump compliance and better bottom out resistance. For the price, it’s worth the upgrade for sure

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 at 11:38 Quote
kilo11 wrote:
IvanKrzak wrote:
Hello ,

I rode a MegNeg on my 2018 Meta AM and it was a very good upgrade. Increased small Bump compliance and better bottom out resistance. For the price, it’s worth the upgrade for sure

Im strugling to fing a right spot where it is still poppy to jump of everything when I push. but dont lose small bump compliance. Will order one then and play with it.

Thank you .

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 5:23 Quote
Marzocchi bomber cr?

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 8:32 Quote
IvanKrzak wrote:
kilo11 wrote:
IvanKrzak wrote:
Hello ,

Im strugling to fing a right spot where it is still poppy to jump of everything when I push. but dont lose small bump compliance. Will order one then and play with it.

Thank you .

I slapped a gnar dog volume spacer in mine and it did the trick

Posted: Apr 3, 2020 at 20:01 Quote
somebody tried DVO torpaz t3 with this frame? how about the rear shock bushings?

Posted: Apr 15, 2020 at 2:25 Quote
kilo11 wrote:
IvanKrzak wrote:
kilo11 wrote:

Thank you .

I slapped a gnar dog volume spacer in mine and it did the trick

Same idea, have more progressivity and maintenance this summer in the bike park, and keep the comfort, your returns are interesting, it's for my Meta 4.2 2017

Posted: May 9, 2020 at 16:53 Quote
Has anyone tried to put a longer stroke (230x65) shock on it? Would it increase the travel like it does for the jeffsy 27?

Posted: Jul 15, 2020 at 12:25 Quote
Dnpbakon wrote:
pdon wrote:
Am I correct that the 4.2 won't take a coil?

The AM will. The trail I'm not 100% sure but don't think so.

I now also have a Meta TR 27 and am thinking of switching to coil. Has anyone here gained any experience? Is there any information about the required spring hardness? Many thanks for help and information.

Posted: Jul 17, 2020 at 2:22 Quote
photo

Well, my Black Meta AM V4.2 from 2017 became Raw Big Grin

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 5:37 Quote
Nice Luis!!! I will do this in the near future
luisferreira wrote:
photo

Well, my Black Meta AM V4.2 from 2017 became Raw Big Grin

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 11:50 Quote
I know it's a V4, so doesn't really belong here, but they respond well to a bit of polish too.

photo

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 16:07 Quote
Anyone else noticed a little play in the seatstay/chainstay connection after changing the bearings? (red circle)

photo

The non-drive side or the left side is perfect, i needed some pressure to connect the seatstay with the chainstay and then i screw the little bolt/axle, no issues.

But the drive side / right side, the seatstay connect with the chainstay without any pressure and when i screw the bolt/axle is notorious a little play. Confused

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015489
Mobile Version of Website