2011 Glory

PB Forum :: Giant
2011 Glory
Posted: Jan 22, 2011 at 17:39 Quote
snowtrooperjr wrote:
tatoamello wrote:
snowtrooperjr wrote:
photo
new gold bars...look a bit odd in the pictures i think but it brings out the other parts of gold on the bike nicely

Man! my bike will look just like yours! black staritline pedals and golden bars!

pedals even got the gold pins Smile

ahahh, veeeishhh

Posted: Jan 22, 2011 at 22:22 Quote
photo

Factory hose and cable routing on down tube of 2011 Glory 0

photo

After shot showing rerouting of the hose and cable to a more protected location.

photo

Hose and cable going under the shock mount

photo

Cycle Path (my LBS), as usual, did an excellent job on this.

Posted: Jan 23, 2011 at 17:30 Quote
Pulled mine right out of the rear triangle and split them at the rear shock. Hard to see.

photo

Posted: Jan 23, 2011 at 17:33 Quote
Has anyone ever ACTUALLY had a problem with the cables on the downtube?

I've been running them there all season and have not had any problems aside from the odd broken zip-tie from shuttling.

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 23, 2011 at 19:22 Quote
i need to do that for mine...looks a lot safer and will save some money in the long run

Posted: Jan 24, 2011 at 17:24 Quote
Nobble wrote:
Has anyone ever ACTUALLY had a problem with the cables on the downtube?

I've been running them there all season and have not had any problems aside from the odd broken zip-tie from shuttling.

First ride on mine I took a nugget off the bottom and squished both cables a bit(got the first dent out of the way). Never destroyed them but they would both ballooned out the bottom under the cranks on full compressions as well. Mostly the rear brake line and I snagged it lightly and pulled all the slack down from the bars. Again, never screwed it up but that was enough for me, call it preventative maintenance.

Posted: Feb 1, 2011 at 14:22 Quote
Im thinking of getting one. I am 6'2" and i like roomy but not too roomy cockpits. And i don't really like tall bikes. Suggestions on size?

Posted: Feb 1, 2011 at 14:40 Quote
motoman2 wrote:
Im thinking of getting one. I am 6'2" and i like roomy but not too roomy cockpits. And i don't really like tall bikes. Suggestions on size?
Large all the way, i'm the same height and the medium felt wayyy too cramped

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2011 at 16:36 Quote
I would say everyone 5'10 or more should go large

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 3, 2011 at 11:56 Quote
photo
Gloria in her natural environment Smile

Posted: Feb 4, 2011 at 9:40 Quote
daisycutter wrote:
Glue sniffer says what?Facepalm

Posted: Feb 4, 2011 at 9:41 Quote
deadend wrote:
daisycutter wrote:
Glue sniffer says what?Facepalm
glue sniffer speaks the truth Facepalm

Posted: Feb 4, 2011 at 16:25 Quote
511 ,medium has been perfect in all situations here, 510 on a large I would say, mistake all the way, but I suppose personal preference rules on this one. Really what Im thinking is....... you on glue to!! You get lashings for promoting missdirection!Whip

Posted: Feb 4, 2011 at 16:42 Quote
deadend wrote:
511 ,medium has been perfect in all situations here, 510 on a large I would say, mistake all the way, but I suppose personal preference rules on this one. Really what Im thinking is....... you on glue to!! You get lashings for promoting missdirection!Whip
nope, I is tall, not a glue sniffer

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 12:30 Quote
Nobble wrote:
deadend wrote:
nope, I is tall, not a glue sniffer

Not glue sniffer, just confused eh!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028463
Mobile Version of Website