Powered by Outside

You know your addicted to biking when. . .

PB Forum :: Downhill
You know your addicted to biking when. . .
Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:25 Quote
ih-sam wrote:
kinetic-uk wrote:
I was just sticking up for the OP, frankly I don't care less about a load of 20 year olds acting like they're cool on an official thread,there's a real life out there...go get one.
hahahahahahahahaha

that is the most hypocritical thing i have ever heard

I agree with that one. He dug himself a hole there.

Anyway.... you know when you're addicted to biking when you name your bike.

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 19:08 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
I do.
Its because you have a giant pokemon to fight your battles for you!

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 20:25 Quote
rob-k wrote:
because the current YKYATBW thread is already in its 3rd generation. if you want to see peoples biking addictions go use the search bar in the forum section.
5th generation. 5th

YKYATBW
the lives of those from YKYATBW
BAA (bike addicts anonymous) (name change for stealth reasons).
YKYATBW 2.0
YKYATBW (c) you're part of this thread still

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 20:26 Quote
One more time Erik?

Loooool.

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 20:28 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
One more time Erik?

Loooool.
haha, ya. first was like a double link, dunno how that happened. then the (C) symbol wasnt recognized so i had to change it. broke up the link.

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 20:53 Quote
erik74 wrote:
rob-k wrote:
because the current YKYATBW thread is already in its 3rd generation. if you want to see peoples biking addictions go use the search bar in the forum section.
5th generation. 5th

YKYATBW
the lives of those from YKYATBW
BAA (bike addicts anonymous) (name change for stealth reasons).
YKYATBW 2.0
YKYATBW (c) you're part of this thread still
Get over it, that thread was private. This one isnt. this thread is for people who are addicted to biking not to bitching, if your just gonna bitch GTFO

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 1:33 Quote
Please quit the flaming,this thread stays as the you know your addicted bike when but any off topic ness and it will get locked.

I look at everything to see if it's possible to ride.

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 2:49 Quote
wooooooooooooooooooooo offtopicness for the win!

i think kenetic is addicted to PB and is jealous of our exclusive club! wawahCry

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 4:49 Quote
im soooooo feeling some off topic-ness right now.

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 5:33 Quote
Why can't we all get along, damn! Good thread if it sticks to the topic.

To the ones (and you know who you are) that do not like this thread and are badgering the ones actually participating in this thread....."go elsewhere, please"

No one is going to your threads and badgering you....Are they? Think not! Wink So lets play nice!

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 5:53 Quote
ChiliPepper1 wrote:

To the ones (and you know who you are) that do not like this thread and are badgering the ones actually participating in this thread....."go elsewhere, please"

No one is going to your threads and badgering you....Are they? Think not! Wink So lets play nice!
thats because its exclusive and private so you cant!

trollbot is trolling

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 5:57 Quote
rob-k wrote:
ChiliPepper1 wrote:

thats because its exclusive and private so you cant!

trollbot is trolling
Dude, no trolling on my side, as I have been part of this thread and have participated in it until all of this childish BS started. People really need to grow the f**k up and stop acting like little freakin school kids. Damn!

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 6:31 Quote
You know you're not addicted to biking when you'd rather bitch and flame then talk about the subject that brings us all together anyway.

He had reasons to make this thread, and I'm happy with it. So if the other one's bigger, fair enough, go on that one then!

Topic:

YKYATB when you miss meeting people. That is, missing any meeting that isn't about biking. Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015261
Mobile Version of Website