Post your Guerrilla Gravity!

PB Forum :: Guerrilla Gravity
Post your Guerrilla Gravity!
Posted: Apr 30, 2021 at 20:13 Quote
eeshtar wrote:
Do yourself a favor and put some 27.5 x3 surly dirtwizards on that shred Dogg and never look back. Far superior to any other plus tire out there.

While the 27.5x3 fit the frame, the chain just barely rubs in first gear. While I really don't want to, I ordered a 2.8 to try. If they do away with the 3mm offset with a shred dogg revved rear end, that will also fix it.

O+
Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 16:26 Quote
I just pressed some buttons and all the sudden this screen came up.
photo

Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 17:35 Quote
chacou wrote:
I just pressed some buttons and all the sudden this screen came up.
photo

Don't you just hate it when that happens. Congrats.

O+
Posted: Aug 18, 2021 at 8:40 Quote
Ok, so my lead status is "Frame Manufacturing". I'm getting just the frame and fork, so hopefully they have a RS Lyrik Select on hand to put in there, rather than building a complete bike and sourcing all those parts. I'll be moving the internals from my current Lyrik over and replacing those with the new Select's Charger damper and a 160mm DebonAir spring to sell with the size L Capra frame I'm parting over.
I did end up getting a few new things to keep some parts on the Capra, so I can more closely sell an almost "complete" Capra bike. Just came in:
- Deity Copperhead 35mm stem
- 200mm PNW Rainier dropper
- Code RSC front/rear and rotors
- GX AXS upgrade

* If you know of anyone in the Denver metro area (or anywhere really, I can bikeflights.com ship) that's looking for a size L 2019 Capra 29 CF in great condition it'll be mostly complete, just lacking a few touch points and SRAM Dub crankset (I'm taking the cranks with me but the press fit bb is in excellent condition is staying with the frame)

Posted: Aug 19, 2021 at 8:34 Quote
Congrats! Really like mine.
GG Smash
GG Smash

O+
Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 20:56 Quote
Beyond stoked on this Gnarvana. Ordering a mega trail seatstay kit to mullet it it this winter, then she'll be complete.
photo

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 10:10 Quote
Smash heading home, no seatbelt! Starting life off dangerously Big Grin
photo

Here we go
photo

Seat post, brakes, shifter/deraileur, fork, stem, bar installed
photo

Full 200mm of drop Fab
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 16:02 Quote
Nice Smash, looks like no expense was spared.

I was pretty disappointed that after my second ride the rubber chain slap protection on the seat stay fell on with the bike in the stand. The bb/down tube and chain stay rubber are showing serious signs of peeling off with all kinds of debris stuck to the strips of double sided tape they used. I know GG will take care of it, but pretty disappointing they can't use some better adhesive, for the time being 3M mastic tape it is.

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 16:25 Quote
Yeah...the chainstay protector on my shred Dogg started coming off really quickly and I had to trim one end of it. Their adhesive procedure isn't very good.

Posted: Oct 17, 2021 at 11:49 Quote
chacou wrote:

I was pretty disappointed that after my second ride the rubber chain slap protection on the seat stay fell on with the bike in the stand. The bb/down tube and chain stay rubber are showing serious signs of peeling off with all kinds of debris stuck to the strips of double sided tape they used. I know GG will take care of it, but pretty disappointing they can't use some better adhesive, for the time being 3M mastic tape it is.

Fit and finish isn't the best on these bikes, my dropper routing plug keeps coming out as well,, but you can also get an elevensix custom tuned on a frame for LESS than what you would pay for a standard frame only nowadays.

I like the industrial look, and honestly don't want a bike that I need to baby and am so afraid of scratching, but having the powdercoat crack in high stress areas on day 3 is not a good look.

Posted: Oct 17, 2021 at 15:11 Quote
paleforks wrote:
chacou wrote:

Fit and finish isn't the best on these bikes, my dropper routing plug keeps coming out as well,, but you can also get an elevensix custom tuned on a frame for LESS than what you would pay for a standard frame only nowadays.

I like the industrial look, and honestly don't want a bike that I need to baby and am so afraid of scratching, but having the powdercoat crack in high stress areas on day 3 is not a good look.

Yeah, the dropper plug comes out with regularity. I've had no issue with cracking of the finish...yet. Where are you seeing an issue?

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2021 at 8:08 Quote
Got out yesterday morning on the Smash for a snowy dirt church
photo

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 8, 2021 at 6:04 Quote
chacou wrote:
Smash heading home, no seatbelt! Starting life off dangerously Big Grin
photo

Here we go
photo

Seat post, brakes, shifter/deraileur, fork, stem, bar installed
photo

Full 200mm of drop Fab
photo
photo

What size is your frame? I'm undecided on size 2 or 3, being in between sizes stinks ha.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.048509
Mobile Version of Website