Kamloops Trail Conditions

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Kamloops Trail Conditions
O+
Posted: May 19, 2009 at 10:02 Quote
me and 3 buddies are going to ride some trails around kamloops today and tomorrow. if anyone would like to guide/join us that would be awesome.

FL
Posted: May 19, 2009 at 10:27 Quote
Would love to but have to work. If you go up to Harper someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

Posted: May 19, 2009 at 17:18 Quote
ridetolivelivetoride wrote:
me and 3 buddies are going to ride some trails around kamloops today and tomorrow. if anyone would like to guide/join us that would be awesome.
probably not a good idea, rain is schedeuled(sp) for today and tomarrow. if you are able to postpone untill thursday and friday me and my brother(karlheldt) could probably show you around

O+
Posted: May 19, 2009 at 23:37 Quote
yeh i went to harper today. wicked place to ride. it started snowing at about 5 so that was our last run. i would wait to ride in better weather but i'm from edmonton... we're meeting Dylan from the bicycle cafe tomorrow morning and we're going to find somewhere to ride.

O+
Posted: May 20, 2009 at 6:08 Quote
ridetolivelivetoride wrote:
yeh i went to harper today. wicked place to ride. it started snowing at about 5 so that was our last run. i would wait to ride in better weather but i'm from edmonton... we're meeting Dylan from the bicycle cafe tomorrow morning and we're going to find somewhere to ride.

Dylan is one of the nicest guys out there!

Posted: Jun 5, 2009 at 22:36 Quote
Me and my friends really want to ride Rio, but we cant seem to find out where it is? Can anyone give me directions? Thanks alot!

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 10:55 Quote
ill pm you alex

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 11:08 Quote
Hey guys,
I'm just looking for some locals from Kamloops and the area around.
We're doing a roadtrip in BC from late June till the 8th of July.
Probably we are staying in Kamloops three days in between the 1st till the 3rd of July.
Who wanna show us around?
Definitly there is a local bikeshop, isn't it?

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 12:25 Quote
ya full boar bike shop best one in town.

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 16:37 Quote
The Bicycle Cafe is great! Cheryl and Taylor will help you out with anything you might need. Here's a link to their site: http://www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops/

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 16:38 Quote
i agree trevor todd and steve at full boar are great guys.
they have helped me lots.
keep looking in on the kamloops threads and i'm sure you'll find plenty of guys to ride with..
enjoy kamloops it's awesome here!!

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
Umm, where is Monte?

I've never kidden it before, only Sun Peaks, KBR and Rio.

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 23:24 Quote
im going to kamloops this summer and i want to ride Rio too? Does anyone know where is it?

Posted: Jun 27, 2011 at 0:23 Quote
we all know where it is....lol....

Posted: Jun 27, 2011 at 16:03 Quote
haha sadly i dont Frown

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036193
Mobile Version of Website