Bergtec Stem
Flat pedals
Full DH Conti tires
EDC tool
Front fender
Fox performance elite 200mm post
Full Invisiframe PPF

57.4 lbs or 26 kg

The rest of the bike is fully stock. Not bad in my opinion.

photo

This bike looks sweet. I have narrowed it down to a 23 Comp Alloy Levo or the 23 H10. My main concern is the weight. Is it fine in the tech at 57 lbs.? Thoughts?

Posted: Jan 25, 2024 at 11:25 Quote
Yes! Go for it. Amazing in the tech and gnar. The weight is your friend. You get used to it. The comp Levo can’t weigh much less, if at all.

FL
Posted: Jan 25, 2024 at 15:11 Quote
I agree with BermJunky...my guess is that the Levo is within 1-2 pounds of the H10. I honestly haven't noticed the weight either but I don't have much time on the bike in normal riding conditions. I was able to get 20% off the H10 so, to me, it was a no brainer.

Posted: Apr 3, 2024 at 6:54 Quote
PredaTom wrote:
Hi all,

wondering if anyone changed their brakes? If yes, did you encounter any problems to slide the new rear hose in the frame?

Hi. Is this possible to pull the new cable in with the old? Or do you need to drop the motor out etc?

FL
Posted: Apr 15, 2024 at 20:59 Quote
jimmy15 wrote:
PredaTom wrote:
Hi all,

wondering if anyone changed their brakes? If yes, did you encounter any problems to slide the new rear hose in the frame?

Hi. Is this possible to pull the new cable in with the old? Or do you need to drop the motor out etc?

My understanding is that you need to drop the motor and battery to change the brake hose pr rear mech outer cable. I just had a shop do mine as I didn’t have time for that amount of work.

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2024 at 22:33 Quote
jbrown-15 wrote:
BenLow2019 wrote:
AZ-1LE wrote:
Been looking at long travel e-bikes for a few months and the brand new Wild is at the top of my list I think. I have a Megatower which I won't be getting rid of so I can still ride trails where e-bikes aren't allowed. Is anyone else looking at these? Seems to be getting some phenomenal reviews and it is a front runner in the e-enduro series.

Does look really good. While I'm hesitant with any trunnion mounted shock it looks like a killer bike.

My EXT e-Storia on my Wild has been flawless for a year now. Fox DHX2 was a different story though.

This on a 2023 wild?

Does it fit?

Posted: Apr 16, 2024 at 9:12 Quote
schlayer88 wrote:
jbrown-15 wrote:
BenLow2019 wrote:

Does look really good. While I'm hesitant with any trunnion mounted shock it looks like a killer bike.

My EXT e-Storia on my Wild has been flawless for a year now. Fox DHX2 was a different story though.

This on a 2023 wild?

Does it fit?

No it was on a 2022, and I did try to mount it on a 2023 medium frame and it doesn't have the clearance. I'm not sure about a large or XL frame though.

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2024 at 14:20 Quote
Just ordered a custom 2024 M11 AXS. Can't wait, should be here within the month.

Orbea Wild M11 AXS Large Cosmic Carbon
Fox Factory Grip2 180mm
Fox Factory Float X2 (will eventually go to Coil)
GX AXS Transmission Drivetrain
Reverb AXS 170 Dropper
OC MC10 Stem
RaceFace Next R 35mm Rise Bars
Deity Supercush Grips.
Shimano m8120 Brakes
Galfer Sharktooth Rotors 223/203
Nobl TR35 Wheels w/ Sapim CX-Ray Spokes Front/CX-Sprint Rear
Schwalbe Magic Mary Super Gravity 2.6" Front/Big Betty Super Gravity 2.4" Rear
Cushcore XC Front/Pro Rear
RideWrap full Tailored Gloss kit

Posted: Apr 17, 2024 at 10:21 Quote
[Quote="jzdyrko"]Just ordered a custom 2024 M11 AXS. Can't wait, should be here within the month.

Orbea Wild M11 AXS Large Cosmic Carbon
Fox Factory Grip2 180mm
Fox Factory Float X2 (will eventually go to Coil)
GX AXS Transmission Drivetrain
Reverb AXS 170 Dropper
OC MC10 Stem
RaceFace Next R 35mm Rise Bars
Deity Supercush Grips.
Shimano m8120 Brakes
Galfer Sharktooth Rotors 223/203
Nobl TR35 Wheels w/ Sapim CX-Ray Spokes Front/CX-Sprint Rear
Schwalbe Magic Mary Super Gravity 2.6" Front/Big Betty Super Gravity 2.4" Rear
Cushcore XC Front/Pro Rear
RideWrap full Tailored Gloss kit[/Quote

Sweet build!

O+
Posted: Apr 17, 2024 at 10:32 Quote
mikepal wrote:
jimmy15 wrote:
PredaTom wrote:
Hi all,

My understanding is that you need to drop the motor and battery to change the brake hose pr rear mech outer cable. I just had a shop do mine as I didn’t have time for that amount of work.

I just picked up my 24 m20. I had a set of XT brakes put on the bike. The LBS pushed/pulled the housing through using the old housing. Tech said it works often but not always. If you do try, grease up the new housing.

FL
Posted: Apr 17, 2024 at 20:29 Quote
I’ve been chasing noise from my H10 since I’ve owned the bike (which isn’t long). When the trail get super rough I was getting a ton of noise near the motor. I had originally thought my crank worked its way loose again but I did a bolt check and everything was good. Turns out on the aluminum frame they didn’t put any adhesive between the screws holding down the chain-stay protector. Couple zip ties later the noise is gone. FYI to anyone experiencing a noisy hydro frame.

photo

Posted: Apr 19, 2024 at 8:15 Quote
I bought a 24 M11 about a month ago. I put a 170mm EXT fork and EXT Arma shock on it as well as changed out the OEM bar for a SQ 16 degree backsweep and 45mm rise. It all added up to one amazing feeling EMTB. I can really tell the refinement difference compared to my 2019 and 2021 EMTB's.

The oldest EMTB I'm selling so will probably put that money towards a Canyon Strive On for my friends and family to ride with me because the older Hunting EMTB thrashes me in rocky terrain compared to my newer EMTB's.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019328
Mobile Version of Website