Powered by Outside

Heavy and Muscle bikes ( loose the caps! )

PB Forum :: Downhill
Heavy and Muscle bikes ( loose the caps! )
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 21:58 Quote
but I did put a flat spot in my front deemax rim dropping off the sm roof... with 45 psi in the 2.5" tire

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 21:58 Quote
heres my old classic muslce bike it weighs a tonne stikes to the ground like glue
photo

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 21:59 Quote
jefo wrote:
but I did put a flat spot in my front deemax rim dropping off the sm roof... with 45 psi in the 2.5" tire

My wheels have been proven to be stronger then Deemaxs, haha. My freind tacoed one on a 10 foot drop.

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
krazer wrote:
jefo wrote:

My wheels have been proven to be stronger then Deemaxs, haha. My freind tacoed one on a 10 foot drop.

Doesn't mean shit.

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
Your friend sucks balls and should probably kill himself. No offense to you.

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 22:03 Quote
vinceliberatore wrote:
krazer wrote:
jefo wrote:

Doesn't mean shit.

lol, I know, I just a little tired right now

edit: o wait, that wasn't directed toward me. I am tired, lol

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 22:03 Quote
hats all good, and aware it dosent ean anything, ive just lost faith in the wheel. I work at a bike shop, and we throw tons of broken wheels out, and including a few deemaxs. Not saying that means anything though. (im not beeing an ass, im just making you aware, i dont like making people mad)

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 22:07 Quote
krazer wrote:
Although my wheels have been said to be the thrid stongest on the market(as long as your Tire pressure is high)

I had a 24" doublewide(with a 3" IRC KUJO DH 65PSI), and flat-spotted it, yet my 26" Atomlab Trailpimp(with 2.35" IRC KUJO DH 65PSI), has held up to much more abuse!

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 22:08 Quote
I'm sorry for getting this thread off topic, but please, back to heavy bikes

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 22:12 Quote
krazer wrote:
Nice, its 11:pm here, Im not even tired yet. But aside from that, hows the rest of my list?
you are the most insecure little man on pinkbike aren't you? every chance you get, you try to show off your bike and ask what everyone thinks of it. and every time, you get like no responses, so you keep asking "so, what do you think" "you want me to post a spec?"

Ask yourself a question, do you like it? if so, does it matter that I think it looks like shit?

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 22:17 Quote
8k he better love it.

since i don't get the chancee to go to good riding spots , i'd prefer a sexy bike over a good one..

but most peopel like kazar probably prefer function over astetics

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 22:19 Quote
princeofthenorth wrote:
8k he better love it.

since i don't get the chancee to go to good riding spots , i'd prefer a sexy bike over a good one..

but most peopel like kazar probably prefer function over astetics
you'd think so, but then why does he keep asking everyone how cool it is... and his isn't exactly the best functioning bike out there

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
thats true. and he did pay one pretty penny for her too.

did you buy it back in 03?

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 2:22 Quote
photo

It hasn't been weighed officially but I'm sure its at least 50lbs.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 2:52 Quote
heftynorcorider wrote:
photo

It hasn't been weighed officially but I'm sure its at least 50lbs.

thats a beast. looks really strong.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014859
Mobile Version of Website