best tire preasure for DH

PB Forum :: Downhill
best tire preasure for DH
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 6:44 Quote
oh he agrees with me to so two against one.right you admit you don't know what your talking about that's all i was saying.over and out.
ride on

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 9:46 Quote
Wow, that's sad. You brought so much crap into this thread to try to prove me wrong that never should have even been touched on, completely useless.

The fact is a 1" tire with ___PSI will pinch flat before a 3" tire with the same pressure in it, that's ALL we were talking about, until you showed up and tried to tell us all that gas can not be measured in volume and yada yada yada.

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 17:22 Quote
GO RIDE your bikes guys...

2.5 tire, 2 ply, xc tube front, dh tube rear, 160 lbs rider, want to be racer. I run 30-35 psi

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 17:30 Quote
Ha, how bout you come over here and then tell me to go ride my bike, and I will tell you to go first because we've got like 3 feet of snow and its roughly -20 before the windchillWink

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 17:30 Quote
jonbikes wrote:
Wow, that's sad. You brought so much crap into this thread to try to prove me wrong that never should have even been touched on, completely useless.

The fact is a 1" tire with ___PSI will pinch flat before a 3" tire with the same pressure in it, that's ALL we were talking about, until you showed up and tried to tell us all that gas can not be measured in volume and yada yada yada.

don't let him get you down jonbikes he is trolling every thread
just another guy that removes broken exhaust studs for a living that has a messiah complex

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 18:00 Quote
I was trying my hardest:P

But honestly, his stupidity and ignorance amazes me. Nothing wrong with a good constructive argument and a little competition over the boards especially in the off season, but wow.

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 19:48 Quote
wanabe wrote:
jonbikes wrote:

just another guy that removes broken exhaust studs for a living that has a messiah complex

wanabe why not speculate some more.i don't remove broken axhaust studs for a living but if i did is there something wrong with that.i'm a journeyman machinist if you have to know.and i don't troll i just offer up my knowledge,since i was also a bike mechanic for 5 years.
doesn't mean you have to get all bitchy.
just admit it jonbikes you have no clue of what's being talked about here and clearly you don't want to learn.

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 20:09 Quote
For rocky conditions(Ned's...stuff like that)
26 in the front, 30 in the rear

For pedally Whistler resort riding
35 front + rear

Mod
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 20:41 Quote
I tend to run around 18 or 19 in the front and between 18 and 30 in the rear depending on the course. Seems to work.

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 20:42 Quote
t3rr1 wrote:
I tend to run around 18 or 19 in the front and between 18 and 30 in the rear depending on the course. Seems to work.
Why so low? Don't you flat or put dents in your wheels like crazy?

Mod
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 20:44 Quote
la115 wrote:
t3rr1 wrote:
Why so low? Don't you flat or put dents in your wheels like crazy?
Nope.. haven't dented a rim in, and really no flat spots either.... 4 years? Rarely flats either and I tend to ride xc tubes. Low tire pressure ='s increased traction.
Rims are pretty much the only things I don't kill on bikes however..

Posted: Feb 2, 2010 at 1:58 Quote
rideonjon wrote:
wanabe wrote:
jonbikes wrote:

just admit it jonbikes you have no clue of what's being talked about here and clearly you don't want to learn.

Have you read some of the crap you've said?

Posted: Feb 2, 2010 at 7:35 Quote
i understand it's frustrating not being able to grasp the concept,but do you have to be a little more open minded.and willing to learn.remember were talking about oxygen,not argon.

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 18:36 Quote
jonbikes wrote:
Nice try.

?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029516
Mobile Version of Website