Powered by Outside

Is the STINKY a good bike to use for trails around town which include a little climbing and a little Diablo like riding OR shoul

PB Forum :: Downhill
Is the STINKY a good bike to use for trails around town which include a little climbing and a little Diablo like riding OR shoul
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 18:49 Quote
arent those big money tho.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 18:49 Quote
how much is the stinky?

O+
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
aconquergood wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
well ike the dude above said, the sunday would need to be tuend very regularily because it is formost a dh race bike. the dhr i dont know much about, but it too is more of a race dh bike. from the sound of it you need more of a freeride bike like a Demo or session 88

sx trail its 6 pounds lighter than a demo 7
holy shit that crazy..but completely understandable..the demo has a crazy amount of bars in the rear triangle section

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
well lets jsut say this i got my wildcard for 2500 so a sx trial should be less

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
sx n wild card are lol. there are cheap demo out there on pinkbike. there actually a good choice, my friend had an 06 n it was great, very manuvlarable strong, n probably easier to manual than most hardtails

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 18:52 Quote
2500 frame only? lol where did you get it???

ummm how are they lol? their the best built freeride bikes around

fallen55 wrote:

umm biek you tool

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
aconquergood wrote:
fallen55 wrote:

umm biek you tool

wow bud take a joke, but seriouly where did you get it, cuz they sell the frame at my local shop for 2000 n unless you put supercyle compnents on it you got a decent deal

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
aconquergood wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
well ike the dude above said, the sunday would need to be tuend very regularily because it is formost a dh race bike. the dhr i dont know much about, but it too is more of a race dh bike. from the sound of it you need more of a freeride bike like a Demo or session 88

sx trail its 6 pounds lighter than a demo 7
he said hes doing dh n freeride, with a little pedalling, the sx trail doenst do dh all that well, its got an all mountain feel, exception is the new model

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
aconquergood wrote:
fallen55 wrote:

umm biek you tool

wow bud take a joke, but seriouly where did you get it, cuz they sell the frame at my local shop for 2000 n unless you put supercyle compnents on it you got a decent deal

look at my pics

they were gonan take the domain and manipoo off for 900 but they had to wait to c if the boss would do it but i wanted it and could careless cause im gettign a dhx 5 and fox 36 van rc2 for cheap and i was very surprised

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
guys, i dont want the sx, try another bike.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:00 Quote
dude seriously, check out the giant reign series. they are dirty ass bikes. very versatile and sooooo pretty. come with amazing builds.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:00 Quote
CTfreerider6 wrote:
guys, i dont want the sx, try another bike.

wildcard then

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
aconquergood wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
aconquergood wrote:

umm biek you tool

look at my pics

they were gonan take the domain and manipoo off for 900 but they had to wait to c if the boss would do it but i wanted it and could careless cause im gettign a dhx 5 and fox 36 van rc2 for cheap and i was very surprised
off topic but you have a very nice bike/ bikes

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.041901
Mobile Version of Website