Powered by Outside

Jaw drop kid

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 14:52 Quote
runner wrote:
jonnyk wrote:
at an age where he isn't even responsible for his own actions.
I don't want to start an argument about it, but by the time most kids are 15, they are completely aware of and responsible for their actions.
But I agree his parents better know about this.

Yeah I agree with that, most kids are at 15. But there are reason's why you can't drink at that age, can't drive at that age, you can't move out your house at that age, and your parents are legally responsible for your actions.

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 14:59 Quote
fantaman wrote:
ridetrails wrote:
jimap123 wrote:

Your either joking or your stupid.
Bender Couldn't do it.
I dont understand why not everyone cant understand this.
He's doing it on an old V-10 Bender did it on a huck machine.
He had years of experience and is built like a brick wall.
This kid is 15 and is still developing

If he lands it props to him, but please talk him out of it.
For the sake of biking!
i believe it was super t klassen who used to huck his v10 off huge things, have u seen this kids videos?

Tyler klassen is pretty sure 1 off the most hardcore riders,kranked 5 was epic and he did the biggest gap/drop at the rampage
have u seen videos of this kid he is good at hucking himself, he sends huge gaps

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
ridetrails wrote:
fantaman wrote:
ridetrails wrote:

i believe it was super t klassen who used to huck his v10 off huge things, have u seen this kids videos?

Tyler klassen is pretty sure 1 off the most hardcore riders,kranked 5 was epic and he did the biggest gap/drop at the rampage
have u seen videos of this kid he is good at hucking himself, he sends huge gaps

yes kranked 5 and NSX 9 he was sending it very big

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
yeah we all seen his vids, he's sketchy as. he may have the balls but anyone watching his ord gap vid that thinks he has the skill needs a few blows with a blunt instrument,

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:08 Quote
hillman-hunter wrote:
yeah we all seen his vids, he's sketchy as. he may have the balls but anyone watching his ord gap vid that thinks he has the skill needs a few blows with a blunt instrument,
woudl u hit it

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:13 Quote
what does that have to do with anything?, by that token you can't talk about rampage or sea otter or anything cos you wouldn't ride that shit. dumbass.

This is ridiculous, I really hope he doesn't get seriously injured, if not dead. Why do this? It's stupid, your going to realize once your sitting in a hospital bed(if your lucky) how stupid of an idea this was and how it could possibly ruin the rest of your life.

hillman-hunter wrote:
what does that have to do with anything?, by that token you can't talk about rampage or sea otter or anything cos you wouldn't ride that shit. dumbass.
what are u talking about, i think everyone should give this guy props for trying it.

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:17 Quote
ridetrails wrote:
hillman-hunter wrote:
what are u talking about, i think everyone should give this guy props for trying it.
+1

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:17 Quote
ridetrails wrote:
hillman-hunter wrote:

I don't. I can't believe people are encouraging him to do this. We've all seen what happened to Bender, and he was lucky. He also had a bike basiclly made for this drop and still couldn't pull it off.

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
chomers wrote:
ridetrails wrote:
hillman-hunter wrote:

I don't. I can't believe people are encouraging him to do this. We've all seen what happened to Bender, and he was lucky. He also had a bike basiclly made for this drop and still couldn't pull it off.
I dont think he should do it, but i think we should give him props for trying it like thats a BIG DROP

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
kuba466108 wrote:
chomers wrote:
ridetrails wrote:

I dont think he should do it, but i think we should give him props for trying it like thats a B>BIG DROP/B>

Props was in order for the first couple times Bender hit it. After that, everyone realized it was basiclly impossible, and was just retarted to take such a risk to hit it.

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
how you gonna feel egging him on, once he's bagged and tagged? this is someones life we're talking about here. bender had good sponsors and money behind him when he broke his back and he couldn't afford his treatment and rehab, how is this kids parents gonna pay for his treatment should he need any?. Fact is that ord gap is one of the sketchiest runouts to a big gap i have ever seen, IMO that kid does not have enough skill, strength, or experience to pull it off and most other sensible people on here have all said the same.

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
hillman-hunter wrote:
how you gonna feel egging him on, once he's bagged and tagged? this is someones life we're talking about here. bender had good sponsors and money behind him when he broke his back and he couldn't afford his treatment and rehab, how is this kids parents gonna pay for his treatment should he need any?. Fact is that ord gap is one of the sketchiest runouts to a big gap i have ever seen, IMO that kid does not have enough skill, strength, or experience to pull it off and most other sensible people on here have all said the same.

+1, That's the point people. This is not just about the entertainment factor...

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
willshiels wrote:
hillman-hunter wrote:

+1, That's the point people. This is not just about the entertainment factor...

Someone should really step in here, pointing at the parents. This could has a high chance at losing his life, or even suffering an injury that will effect him for his whole life. Do you want to sit in a wheel chair for the rest of your life? You think not being able to feed your self is fun? Well, trust me, it won't be.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021443
Mobile Version of Website