Powered by Outside

5 Awesome companies outside of MTB

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
5 Awesome companies outside of MTB
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 10:21 Quote
runner wrote:
-wired- wrote:
Subaru -- OK, hands down one of the best cars on the market. They took a simple design and perfected it. Decent mileage, and the boxxer engine combined with AWD delivers outstanding performance for whatever you're doing.

Levi's -- Jeans that fit. And don't burn a hole in your wallet either.

Dakine -- Sick stuff all around. I like their new pack.

Rossignol -- Skis! Good skis! Better price!

Martian Guitars -- They make nice things. Smile

Definetely agreed
I want an STi for my first car Fab

Bad bad idea.
You don't need a car that'll throw your head back into the seat for your first car.
Buy and Impreza or an Outback first. They're basically the same engine without the turbo. You need to be a freakin pro at shifting too. The clutch is good on the STI, but its good to know when to lay it down and when not to...

I highly suggest you take a class on high speed and defensive driving before you go out and buy a car capable of doing a buck sixty. If anything, take the classes so your insurance cost inst so high.

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 11:55 Quote
-wired- wrote:
runner wrote:
-wired- wrote:
Subaru -- OK, hands down one of the best cars on the market. They took a simple design and perfected it. Decent mileage, and the boxxer engine combined with AWD delivers outstanding performance for whatever you're doing.

Levi's -- Jeans that fit. And don't burn a hole in your wallet either.

Dakine -- Sick stuff all around. I like their new pack.

Rossignol -- Skis! Good skis! Better price!

Martian Guitars -- They make nice things. Smile

Definetely agreed

Bad bad idea.
You don't need a car that'll throw your head back into the seat for your first car.
Buy and Impreza or an Outback first. They're basically the same engine without the turbo. You need to be a freakin pro at shifting too. The clutch is good on the STI, but its good to know when to lay it down and when not to...

I highly suggest you take a class on high speed and defensive driving before you go out and buy a car capable of doing a buck sixty. If anything, take the classes so your insurance cost inst so high.

Well, Im gonna end up with the minivan (although it does have 240 HP Smile ), but even a WRX would be good cause I would just upgrade it here and there as I get money. I definetely do want to take driving courses though, something like bondurant or skip barber beginner driver programs, then advance to higher classes.

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 22:10 Quote
runner wrote:
-wired- wrote:
runner wrote:

Definetely agreed

Bad bad idea.

Well, Im gonna end up with the minivan (although it does have 240 HP Smile ), but even a WRX would be good cause I would just upgrade it here and there as I get money. I definetely do want to take driving courses though, something like bondurant or skip barber beginner driver programs, then advance to higher classes.

Hp doesnt matter unless you have the handling to back it up.
Take for instance the new Mustang.
500 horses and a stiff rear end.
Sure it'll go fast in a straight line, but you're gonna have to down shift before that next corner or you're a gonner.

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 11:04 Quote
I know I know Big Grin

I just want to be better than the average shitty driver.

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 11:29 Quote
-wired- wrote:
runner wrote:
-wired- wrote:

Bad bad idea.

Sure it'll go fast in a straight line, but you're gonna have to down shift before that next corner or you're a gonner.

awww isnt that cuute, "wired" just got back from getting his license and he's giving you pointers on how much car you can handle and how to drive:P haha jokes! theyre deff very nice cars, if i wasnt saving for school so much i would really like to get one

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 11:33 Quote
tkenn wrote:
-wired- wrote:
runner wrote:

awww isnt that cuute, "wired" just got back from getting his license and he's giving you pointers on how much car you can handle and how to drive:P haha jokes! theyre deff very nice cars, if i wasnt saving for school so much i would really like to get one
Haha, fair enough.

I like cars ok? I like learning about them too.
I wouldn't say Im giving pointers though, more like sharing what Ive learned lately.

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 12:01 Quote
Yamaha Motor - YZ 450f anyone??
Toyota - Tacoma fo sho Big Grin
elemenohphee - any body boarders out there in PB-land?
Ibanez - Sick guitars
DC Shoes - They NEVER fall apart

there ya go!! i could come up with at least 20 more, but those are my fav's

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 22:50 Quote
easton hockey
bauer hockey
apple
coca cola
oakley

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 15:15 Quote
dnorcod wrote:
easton hockey
bauer hockey
apple
coca cola
oakley

a little confused are we?

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 15:30 Quote
american eagle
etnies
DC
fox racing
west 49

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 16:04 Quote
nike 6.0
nike bauer hockey
apple
rome sds
tech decks (oh ya!)

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 21:00 Quote
rwebb9- wrote:
nike 6.0
nike bauer hockey
apple
roam snowboards
tech decks (oh ya!)

OOOHHHH you did not just do that!!! ROME SDS not roamReally Mad

p.s. yah they are sick though:P

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 17:25 Quote
cadburry mini eggs
lrg clothing
wesc
rossignol skis
nomis

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 21:52 Quote
Volcom

Sony Ericsson

KitKat

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021162
Mobile Version of Website