Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 12:34 Quote
DH3963 wrote:
photo

Do downhill

Salute

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 12:48 Quote
cjf1972 wrote:
Well, there goes 5 minutes outta my life, I will never get back. Awesome Thread!!! NOTDead Horse Dead Horse It sounds like it would be okay w/ your parents if you joined a gang, but if you wanted to join the Boy Scouts, they would say no.

that was the same thing I was just thinking. I'm now a little bit dumber for reading this lol

If it makes you feel any better if I was your dad I'd let you xc race. Emo I let my kids race whatever they want. I want them to be healthy and not have a heart attack at the age of 20. I want them to be pirate's and steal booties! Pirate

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 13:05 Quote
ralbisurez wrote:
cjf1972 wrote:
Well, there goes 5 minutes outta my life, I will never get back. Awesome Thread!!! NOTDead Horse Dead Horse It sounds like it would be okay w/ your parents if you joined a gang, but if you wanted to join the Boy Scouts, they would say no.

that was the same thing I was just thinking. I'm now a little bit dumber for reading this lol

If it makes you feel any better if I was your dad I'd let you xc race. Emo I let my kids race whatever they want. I want them to be healthy and not have a heart attack at the age of 20. I want them to be pirate's and steal booties! Pirate

Great use of smlilies Razz

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 13:19 Quote
I'm still wondering why your parents alow DH and not XC? i mean wtf? i only just persuaded my dad not to make me do XC and let me do DH wierd....

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 13:20 Quote
Because hes full of bullshit

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 13:24 Quote
yeah....it is a little creepy isn't it? No way! No way I want you to have stamina and race long distances and try to keep the wheels on the ground for traction! But dropping off rocks and hitting excessive speeds on berms and very close to trees and exposed hillsides is fine. C R E E P Y Two-Face

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 13:25 Quote
Lol that about sums it up Razz

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 13:29 Quote
I see you want dh do it on the bike you have i dont care what bike you have just get out there and do it! dont whine to other people about it either. i rest my case!

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/rogerdgaf/WowYourf*ckingGay.jpg

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 16:05 Quote
Sorry got carried away, this dude messes with my head

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 18:12 Quote
darleydirtbiker wrote:
ok lets get this sorted
1. sam stop being a prick about that £1500 bike thing i have got a job so can get a bike worth that much (like today ive just come back from work after earning £80)

By all means you might be telling the truth, but;
1: Your 15. You have to be 16 to legally get a job. Okay I understand people still do underage (family members, friends, etc) So fine.
2: How the f*ck do you make £80 in one day? Eek You don't even have a minimum wage, and that of a 16 year old is £3.53 minimum. So even if you got £5 an hour, that would still be 16 hours in a day.

But whatever, you could be telling the truth.

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 0:57 Quote
ginj wrote:
darleydirtbiker wrote:
ok lets get this sorted
1. sam stop being a prick about that £1500 bike thing i have got a job so can get a bike worth that much (like today ive just come back from work after earning £80)

By all means you might be telling the truth, but;
1: Your 15. You have to be 16 to legally get a job. Okay I understand people still do underage (family members, friends, etc) So fine.
2: How the f*ck do you make £80 in one day? Eek You don't even have a minimum wage, and that of a 16 year old is £3.53 minimum. So even if you got £5 an hour, that would still be 16 hours in a day.But whatever, you could be telling the truth.

lol i work on saturdays in a bakery i get paid £25 a day my mum gave me 5 weeks pocket money because she had'nt given me each week she should for the past 5 weeks so thats £25 and i got £20 for baby siting for an american woman who lives in my village befor i went to babysit i washed my dad's car and he gave me £10 for that

but i dont allways get asked to babysit or get 5 weeks pocket money in one go so its usualy £35 i get a week Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010580
Mobile Version of Website