Powered by Outside

Any pics of 2010 bikes out yet?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Any pics of 2010 bikes out yet?
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 21:54 Quote
freeridr3 wrote:
Does anyone else think that the new Giant Glories basically look like a cross breed between the IronHOrse 7Point and Sunday?

Ya, I think it's because (don't quote me on this) Giant bought out Iron Horse, or something along those lines.

Feel free to say otherwise.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 21:54 Quote
freeridr3 wrote:
Does anyone else think that the new Giant Glories basically look like a cross breed between the IronHOrse 7Point and Sunday?
no way they were only posted on pb about 6 months ago

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 21:55 Quote
trailhead007 wrote:
freeridr3 wrote:

Ya, I think it's because (don't quote me on this) Giant bought out Iron Horse, or something along those lines.

thats false, bikes just start to all look alike when there are are so many designs on the market

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 21:57 Quote
trailhead007 wrote:
freeridr3 wrote:

I talked to a fellow working at aport check, he said the buzz is Forzanies (owners of sport check )was trying to buy Iron Horse for an in house brand. I dunno if its true tho!!

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 21:59 Quote
Gpa970 wrote:
trailhead007 wrote:
freeridr3 wrote:

thats false, bikes just start to all look alike when there are are so many designs on the market

Alright, I didn't think it was true, but it was worth a shot. Salute
and ya, it's hard to come up with a new and original design these days

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 22:00 Quote
robschultz2 wrote:
trailhead007 wrote:
freeridr3 wrote:

I talked to a fellow working at aport check, he said the buzz is Forzanies (owners of sport check )WAS trying to buy Iron Horse for an in house brand. I dunno if its true tho!!

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 22:33 Quote
trailhead007 wrote:
freeridr3 wrote:

lol wtf?

so what if it looks alike, the new glory dh rides awesome

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 22:36 Quote
you've ridden the new glory?! SICK feed back i demand Razz

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 22:39 Quote
Giant didnt buy out iron horse, iron horse owned the dw link (wich looks similar to the new 2010 maestro link) but this year turner owns the rights to the dw link so i dont know what iron horse is going to do but giant is still using their maestro link and has nothing to do with iron horse

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 7:13 Quote
samnation wrote:
robschultz2 wrote:
trailhead007 wrote:

I talked to a fellow working at aport check, he said the buzz is Forzanies (owners of sport check )WAS trying to buy Iron Horse for an in house brand. I dunno if its true tho!!
Thats true I work at sports experts (division) of the forzani group and thats what I've heard from my bosses

cole-train wrote:
Giant didnt buy out iron horse, iron horse owned the dw link (wich looks similar to the new 2010 maestro link) but this year turner owns the rights to the dw link so i dont know what iron horse is going to do but giant is still using their maestro link and has nothing to do with iron horse
well some say Iron horse went bankrupt

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 7:15 Quote
on the lower spec-ed scott voltage fr that has been posted it apears to have an 07 66 up front , just wondering why ?

any comment?

edit in the pics of the 2010 scott voltage fr that i have seen it has an 07 66 up front ( i'll get a pic )

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 7:17 Quote
heirs08 wrote:
on the lower spec-ed scott voltage fr that has been posted it apears to have an 07 66 up front , just wondering why ?

any comment?
well some compagnies have overstocks on parts so they just put them on the bikes or simply they took that fork only to show a built bike.

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 7:18 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:
heirs08 wrote:

any comment?
well some compagnies have overstocks on parts so they just put them on the bikes or simply they took that fork only to show a built bike.

ah o.k

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 7:26 Quote
photo

the one with the 07 66's

photo

the top spec-ed one

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 7:29 Quote
stryke wrote:
1.5 headtube, different geo, etc etc
actually it's not

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018751
Mobile Version of Website